Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bob Falfa turns 70 today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mazooma1, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hey fellas, y'all want to "feel a little younger"?
    search The Steeltown Shakedown on the web & F/B.

We're showing AG on the big screen at our big ass hotrod show this year!
    C'mon out, it's a blast!
    Where else can yinz guys get LIVE surf and rockabilly music and a kickass movie for a ten dollar bill? COWABUNGA!
    I'm a 53 year old grandpa but, I'm still looking' through 18 year old eyes.........

2. Deuces

Deuces

I was only 13 when the movie came out.
    Damn, how time flies... :( I like him better in the "Indiana Jones" flicks...
    Happy Birthday Mr. Ford! ;) :)

3. Who do you contact to book the movie? We are getting NEW 2 screen drive in here and I would like to put on an event.

4. I was 18 ,already had hot rod bug bad, had 48 chevy coupe at home to build.

5. Dave Downs

Dave Downs
    from S.E. Penna

What's the big deal????

I was born in August of '42..... :eek:

6. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

To celebrate, i almost bought a car on craigslist to make a falfa ride out of... but alas... it was just too darn rough for even me. Maybe another day...

craigslist photo attached.

Attached Files:

7. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

Maybe one of you guys who is braver than i would be interested... it's in St. Joe and needs... well.... everything... $3500.

http://stjoseph.craigslist.org/bar/3093511775.html

8. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Saw AG for the first time in '74 at a drive-in in Virginia Beach , VA. I was a Navy sailor driving a '70 SS Chevelle and there were lots of other people like me there. After the movie lots of guys were burning rubber out of the place and the Virginia Beach police had a field day. lol Fortunately I was not among those ticketed but still laugh when I think about it. I've seen the movie countless times and still enjoy it. Happy Birthday Bob!

9. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

March of 43 here.:eek: So he must still be just a young whippersnapper. :D

AG a great movie, I've got the DVD too.:cool:

10. About a year ago I took my 11 year old grandson to see it (and maybe steer him away from video games). He said he really enjoyed it. I hope that it turns into a life-changing experience for him like it did for me.

11. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Come on....Prove it!

12. outlaw256

outlaw256

i was 18 when i first saw ag.very few movies have had such a impact on my life as ag has.i bought my first 55 a few yrs after that.have had many since. but i sold the last one backk in 89 or 90. now my son has the fever for a ag 55 so we just bought another body.i quess i have one more build left in me.thanks alot mr. ford. because of your movie role i have spent thousands! lol. i do find it hard to believe he is 70.that means im 57.damn!

13. shoprat

shoprat
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange, CA

Born in 41. I was a little ahead of AG

14. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

When Harrison Ford was filming the last Indiana Jones series he did some filming in New Haven, CT in the fall which I didn't know till the movie came out the next year...I had taken the Essex Steam Train and boat cruise on the river and so did he!! I kept looking at him and trying to figure out where I knew him from; asked the wife and she said he didn't look familiar at all..I sat right next to him on the train too..When the movie came out I put two and two together...Gees, I coulda got his autograph or at least babbled like an idiot trying to talk to him... .......