Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Oldsmobile Enthusiast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Zaloryan, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Zaloryan

Zaloryan

Hello HAMBers, FNG here. I hail from Arkansas where I grew up, born in Texas. I'm one of the younger guys, I'm 21 - I frequently think I was born in the wrong decade. I've been a member of the H.A.M.B. for a while now but kept to lurking the board for information. Figured it was time to introduce myself so I can keep learning from you folks & maybe contribute something to the board. I'm an Oldsmobile freak - it's pretty much Oldsmobile or no automobile for me. I try to be open-minded and that's why I'm here, to learn. Is a picture mandatory? :)

2. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Not mandatory...but extra points given. (We like car pics here).
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. Zaloryan

Zaloryan

Haha, I figured car pics were best. Don't have pictures of the 54 Olds yet, so you get stuck with this:

[​IMG]

Can I start posting wherever now or am I limited to a certain section until X number of posts?

4. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. I have the same shirt

5. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

You can post anywhere. And we are giving you extra points for the Fistful of Dollars poster!

6. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. You know what Oldsmobile stands for, don't you? Old Lousy Damn S**t Mobile is what I always heard from my Ford friends. I've got a 39 Olds coupe I'm working on. Glad to have you.

7. Olds Dad

Olds Dad

Welcome - fellow Olds nutjob here...can't wait to see what you've got.

8. Welcome. Love those Olds, I am with you. Building a 324 for the A project at the current time. SEnd us some pics of tht car when you can.

9. Welcome from another Olds enthusiast.

10. Grumbler

Grumbler

455 man here. Welcome!

11. Zaloryan

Zaloryan

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'll make an all purpose thread for my Oldsmobile once I can get to it. I'm a bicycle-mobile college student right now, so it may be awhile.

Thank you sir! Clint Eastwood is my favorite actor, hands down.

12. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee