Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wheres the central AZ guys at?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SkeeterBilt, Jun 18, 2012.

1. RayMiller

RayMiller

I know how you feel there I haven't been to a concert in like 2 years. Last show I went was unwritten law at the rock. I'm going to see hatebreed at the rock in October

2. hahah unwritten law! i have some of their cds. last show i was at ws underoath at the rock. was aaaamazing. i looked to see what bands are comin to town and saw hatebreed is comin and coheed and cambria are comin soon. in sept one of my fav bands, gaslight anthem, is comin to tempe

3. I live in Mammoth, Az. right in the middle of NO where !

4. me too i guess, what kinsa toys do you have?

5. Fenders

Fenders

Bisbee, Tombstone, Benson... wish I were there.........

6. RayMiller

RayMiller

Gaslight anthem don't think I've heard them but I'll check em out for sure

7. Agreed. It hit 113 degrees here in Tempe today.

8. Cause we all know that Phoenix is the center of the universe :rolleyes:

No need to travel to the center of the universe.... there are a big collection of rodders in Tucson.

9. gwarren007

gwarren007

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Yes, yes it is!!!

11. x2, and I'm from Washington.:D

12. AF/X

AF/X

Jim (squirrel here on the H.A.M.B.) and I try and hang out every once and a while. you and jim and anybody else are welcome to come up to my shop located here in Sierra Vista it's Richardson Motor Company on Fry Blvd.
    let me know and stop in sometime so we came meet. Rob Richardson
    www.richardsonmotorcompany.com

13. rob, i came in and visted you in april of 2011 and told you i saw a red chevy truck at viva las vegas with your comp logo on it. we talk for a bit and you said you didnt think you had a truck like that, well last month i bought my own 50 chevy and while doin a google search for cool lookin AD chevys this popped up. its hard to see the door but its your logo. i have a big picture of it

ill stop by and visit you some time, i was eyein up a few rides on your lot the past few months. that sweet bagged dulley and a nice tacoma

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  14. come on out, thats what i did. wished i was here so i packed my stuff and treid it out

all thier stuff is awesome ray. i think youll like them. just good windows down on a nice night kinda music.

15. AF/X

AF/X

good to here from you!
    that was our old truck i have the magazine with that truck in it from the viva show.
    we put that logo on the door.
    stop by anytime.
    Rob

16. rob that truck is awesome and was nice to see in person at vlv. thats my background on my laptop right now. simple, clean and low.

17. we should plan a meet up at the hotrods in old vail bar/lounge that will be openin soon

18. RayMiller

RayMiller

Name it and I'll be there

19. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Nice,,,Real nice. I'll throw in.
    I'm in Vail and have been watching them build that place since they cleared the dirt.

20. M.D.

M.D.

21. ray- its opens in july sometime. got to the site and check it out. be cool to meet up on a sunday and have a burger and beer and talk. we'll get a lil group together
    http://www.hotrodsoldvail.com/

22. RayMiller

RayMiller

Yea I checked the site out awhile back and also used to work up Houghton from there in Rita ranch. You name the Sunday and lets plan this thing.

23. ok well i doesnt say when they open but once they do we'll plan something. i work saturdays and have off most sundays so thats why i said a sunday.

anyone else on here wanna join? jim squirrel? rmc rob? czuch?
    i prob wont have my truck on the road but ill take the motor-sickle up

24. Squirrel...i think Skeeter should get to meet Mike P? (Multiple Mike)...he's a old school rodder!...i'll try to work something out for a meet up.

25. we can play "stump the squirrel" at the meet up

26. squirrel

squirrel

Rob said he might go out tonight, also Ron's kid stopped by and he said he'd tell his dad to go into town. Around 9 on Fry and Lenzner. You're welcome too.

I dont know what Mike is up to at night...I should give him a call. He has a few interesting rides.

27. well ill be bartending tonight untill at least 10 so im out. sad

28. squirrel

squirrel

We were out till about midnight last night.

29. i got done bartendin around 1230 tonight, that silly male stripper movie came out so every chick in sierra vista was pregamin and post gamin at the bar tonight. lots of gurlie drinks.