Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bonneville 2012 Roll call!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Jun 2, 2012.

1. I heard he is a real asshole.

2. Takes one to know one!

3. Yeah! I'll be there.

4. NAES

NAES

Taking the wife and a good friend out this year to watch my Pops in law chase a record down. It'll be the first time for me and my buddy. Wifey has been there before.

Taking the wagon for an old fashioned, all American style road trip! Stopping to see the sights and take in some Americana along the way.

I'm bound and determined to get this thing on the salt. Seems like the perfect destination for a long drive shakedown!

See y'all there.

[​IMG]

NAES

5. h.i.

h.i.
    from denver

Looking forward to it. Would love to have a beer with Tman. We'll be at the bend WAY out on the east end, riding cruiser bikes around and driving this. Can't wait...

Attached Files:

6. I'll be there!

7. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Us too! Hope to drive this "box find" with a small trailer for the scooters from Seattle.

Attached Files:

8. Good looking 55!

9. Crookshanks

Crookshanks

See ya on the sodium. Hopefully a bit drier this year, but stoked nonetheless!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  10. pontman

pontman

I won't be there, DAMN IT! Starting a new job at the end of June.
    Watch for this car to run 200.

Attached Files:

11. What are the details on that strange thing?

12. mlagusis

mlagusis

I am planning on going this year. I will take my Edsel if I can get it ready in time...if not then my Jeep.
    IMG00752-20111203-1354.jpg

13. I saw that out there last year. T/O blown slant four Pontiac. Interesting to say the least. :rolleyes:

14. mrdodge

mrdodge

Hell yeah, I'll be there. Flyin in to San Fran on Tues 7th and will be in Wendover by Thurs nite via US 50 (just for something different) Harris Family Racing from NZ are bringing back their BGR 32 to have another crack and we'll be with them. Might have to turn up to the Bend with a few brewskis on Fri Nite though...........:D

15. We like Kiwis

16. dubcee

dubcee

I am going too, first time and hopefully not the last, truck , trailer, bbq, car, beer, sleeping bag. we will see how it goes.

17. Thats about all yoou need except for a floppy hat and a gallon of sunscreen.

18. Brandi

Brandi

I'm a definite maybe. I dream of the salt after last year.

19. coloradodave

coloradodave
    from Colorado

We leave in less than two months now, gunning for two records on two motorcycles again this year, one record we have been chasing for 5 years and the other one we own but hope to better it by quite a bit.
    Can't wait

20. 57 Days and counting

21. cracker head

cracker head

57, very short days.....

22. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

Let's see,,,,
    All I have to do is pick 28 large photos, 39 small photos, get all the vehicle info together,,,lay it out,,, proof it (maybe) get it to the printers and back,,,,
    57 days,,,, OK we will be there.

23. Better hurry Tony~!

24. I will be there again, in the 49 Ford COE again. Looking forward to seeing many friends again. Terry

Attached Files:

25. pontman

pontman

Starting a new job on the 22nd of June. I'm sure they will not let me have the time off. Damn It! Watch for this car on the combo couse running for time only. The goal is 200mph.

Attached Files:

26. Got my new trailer on order, can't wait to use it. Truck should be ready too, new alt. and radiator. I'm leavin' on the 7th.

27. firingorder1

firingorder1

I think I have that really pissin me off misfire sorted. Eagerly awaiting the salt.

28. Kiwi Tinbender

Kiwi Tinbender

I`m probably going to wait for Nate to commit before I make a decision......

29. I'll be there on this. A little bit of luck, and a solid tailwind may get me my red hat.

[​IMG]

If you see me cruising around, don't hesitate to say hi. I'm really not as creepy as I look!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  30. 1.. 1.. 1.. misfire? 1..