Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sins Of Steel Saturday June 2nd 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Feb 29, 2012.

1. CUTITUP53chevy

CUTITUP53chevy

I will be there with some of the lead kings had a great time last year

2. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Polish Powers! My good friends helped us today. Got the Box all but ready for paint. Poles kick ass! See everybody Sat. morn.

3. Maybe powered by peorogi should be your slogan - Poles kick ass and pass gas? Just thinking out loud. You got 14's or 15's on there? I might have some cool caps laying around if ya want something to run for awhile

4. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

15's! And I hate the Ford Ranger wheels! I'll bring ya beer if'n ya have a nice set....I'll bring beer if ya don't!

5. Doing a long overdue(7 years maybe)tuneup on the Safari on Wednesday to get ready for the trek up on Saturday.Probably caravaning with Moose in his flatback.Looking forward to another great time.

6. cant wait... first time coming to the show!!! wish i had my car in my possession !!! but ill be there in person!! wish twisted trantulas could play for the band part.. havent heard the other bands but looking forward to it.. i live 10 min away!!! i love it

7. Well if the forecast holds true we wont have to worry about dust. The expected rain on Friday should have the fairgrounds wet down and Saturday you might need a flannel shirt or a long sleeves 68 degrees, but partly sunny !!!!! after 95 yesterday ???? sounds like great weather for Davisburg, no scorching sun, humidity, and should make for a nice ride to the show for everyone.

8. HotRodToomer

HotRodToomer

My Fleetwood is currently in the heart transplant state, so its down.
    But most likely driving with dad in his 53' Chevy.
    Can't wait.

9. Ray it's always great to have you at this event. You and the rest of the stripers are always great to all " the eyes" on ya through out the day. If any of you are reading this and need some stripe work done this show always brings out the best. Get with the guys early to get some lines put on your rides!!!!

10. Hey Im bringing a couple pairs of hubcpas for him to try on. Anybody else want to step up??? Lets get this guy some cool caps for HER ride!!! THEY ( yes I said they!! ) have been bustin ass to make it to the show this Saturday. Pay it forward fellas !!!!

11. Gator

Gator

I'm looking forward to meeting you Ray...

12. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

I'm going to bring a few box's of cappys'.

13. I am going to have to make it up there for this one of these years! Maybe I could just suprise Matt (justMatt) sometime. By the way, be sure to wish him a happy birthday if you see him at the show since he is getting older next week...

14. Is the show gonna be on the dirt or grass this year? I was there in April for the swapmeet & it appeared part of the dirt side was dug up & they were working on it, and we parked on the other portion. Swap was on the grassy side. Haven't been over there since April though.

Not sure about bringing the Fairlane yet, but I will be there one way or another.
    ron

15. Not sure about it myself. The show has always been in the dirt since day 1, so I dont see that changing anytime soon. The grass has always been for overflow parking or people that "want to be in the grass". Pretty much business as usual. Come on bring the Fairlane, you can blow the dust off on the drive home!

16. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

The dirt lot is kinda what makes this show what it is......

17. Dust sure isn't the issue, but have some things to get done on the car.
    Yeah, biz as usual! I've gone to events over in that area since waaaay back (still have my first ever trophy from the '59 Davisburg horse show...:)), so can't break the trend!

18. +1...exactly what he said.
    :cool:

19. Hey, don't forget I am following y'all up that way too...

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Seriously?? Leon just drove in from California, Charles from North Carolina is arriving tonight, Junior Stock from Texas is arriving on Friday along with some of the TN Poor Boys and you're looking for a pre-party closer to you??? Really???:eek:

21. Wow.... looks like lots of folks showing up for your shindig. I might pop by later in the evening. It's our neighborhood gagarge sale and the wifes selling.... so me and the truck are hauling. Lots of good stuff to be found in my old neighborhood ( homes built between 1923 - 1940 ).

22. 31hotrodsedan man

31hotrodsedan man

I'll be there. Bringing the fam too. It will be my daughters first car show. Start her off right :)

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

23. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

see you all saturday! Only know a couple guys on here come say hi. 62 matt black f-100 choped droped and suicided

24. anyone know of a good route to take back roads & not the e-way to the show? will be coming from Saginaw/Chesaning area & this will be my first trip with the truck so figured I could take it slow & make sure it runs right & not jump on the e-way if anyone knows some good roads to take please let me know

26. Looking forward to Saturday... Hoping for good weather.

Not sure if I'm bringing the Galaxie or the '34. If you see either one, stop by and say HI.

Trying to break away for Denises shindig, but not sure if I'm gonna make it.

27. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Denise, I'll be block sanding Fri nite while Jen bolts bumpers, trim, mirrors, etc on so we can make the Show Sat. See you then!

28. krome

krome

wasn't able to make it out this year. Send us pics and we'll have those on the site www.sundayslacker.com THX

29. jdubbya

jdubbya

Dixie Hwy runs all the way through. It will take you through Clio, Mt Morris,Flint, Burton, Grand Blanc, and out by Mt. Holly. We are meeting that morning just south of Mt. Holly at Grange Hall and Dixie, between 8 and 830. from there, it is about a 15-20 minute drive, and there is usually atleast a dozen or more in a line.

30. Headed that way in the AM. Just might hit up the Ford Museum.