Register now to get rid of these ads!

whose in the garage today?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1oldschool1, May 28, 2012.

1. whose working in the garage on this beautiful memorial day? or are you at a car show?

2. Edgrrrrr

Edgrrrrr
    from Kentucky

In the garage today ( wish the ac was already installed)

3. ac duster

ac duster

in shop all weekend geting reddy for hot reunion

4. A/C in the garage would be great but not in right now I do need as it got to be 100 in here now

5. Chopped 66 Bug

Chopped 66 Bug

I spent all day in my shop yesterday painting. Does an all day thrash wear you guys out like it does me? I was beat when I came in last night. Sure slept good! Plan to hit it again today. There was a local show yesterday, I had planned to go but bailed instead and worked on my car. Glad I did, I actually accomplished something.

Mike

6. I will be in there patching a tube on my Schwinn slick and trying to get it ready to ride.

7. twenty8tudor

twenty8tudor
    from Ohio

Working today(overtime to fund projects) will be in garage come 5:00

8. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep

I'll be out in the garage as soon as I finish my morning coffee. Gotta finish getting my OT Hot Rod ready for Mopars in the Park...

9. Edgrrrrr

Edgrrrrr
    from Kentucky

Had the money to install the ac but got sidetracked ordering a new metal break, band saw, tubing bender, and other tools. But hey at least I can work on stuff just keep the fan close! Ha

10. 26 roadster

26 roadster

working today, so my partners could be off.

11. unkamort

unkamort

right after breakfast! I'm 3 wires and a gallon of gas away from fire up...

12. Well???? Is it runnin?

13. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Me! This is after yesterday telling myself I would'nt. Have to finish an order of turbo piping.

14. b-bob

b-bob

I'll be in the shop in an hour, movin' slow this morning. I want to get as much of the wiring done as i can today, but i am missing a couple of pieces and may have to go try and find them first.
    Not as warm up here as you guys have it down south, my guess would be in the mid-sixties today, so it's comfortable.

15. Working on customizing the bike...

16. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

no hi-tek gadgets in garage so, if here not there if there not here.

17. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm cleaning the mess from 3 different projects. And it's gonna be record highs today, so I won't claim to be an A1 planner. Better than the alternatives of painting in the house, cleaning gutters, or cutting trees. Love the smell of a hot shop, don't you guys?

18. ardyboy

ardyboy

Phil...I knew you were a badass biker the first time I saw you

19. rats28

rats28
    from Louisiana

Just come in for lunch!!! I was out in the garage at 6 this morning cleaning up:D. Wife said why clean up it will be a disaster in a couple of days:D

20. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

We plan on meeting up at the shop this afternoon and just goofing around, no serious construction today. Will throw some steaks on the grille and drink a few cold ones. We were planning on taking our 3 roadsters out for a drive but the weather is kinda goofy, probably from that tropical storm in Jacksonville area. Just going to play it by ear.

Don

21. Cerberus

Cerberus

Unkamort, I read most of your posts for the past few months. I too just installed a new wire harness, a Rebel Wire 9 + 3. Fired the 302 up for the first time in 1-1/2 years, on Saturday. Neighbors came over and were all suprized after all this time. Had to put the old Duraspark distributor on, the new aftermarket billet dizzy had issues. Went with the smaller cap and rotor. Don't care much for the fountain of wires shooting up out of the cap. Today will put new dizzy terminal elbows on to tidy it up. Today, I set the TV cable for the AOD, and install a neutral/park safety system. I have a long list of things to check before the maiden voyage...this '36 'glass roadster hasn't seen the blacktop in seven years.

Attached Files:

22. What a beauiftul day to clean up this is the first time the car has ever rolled out of the shop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. rodknocker

rodknocker

I'm in the garage today..... at work..... hey somebody has to pay for the the bosses gas.....in his private jet. On the up I'm thankful to have a job.

24. Weasel

Weasel

Major clean up from a long lifetime of collecting and hoarding taking place. I started a week ago because I'm finally tired of not having room to work, climbing over stuff and squeezing in between things. It's going to take a couple of months of all my spare time to clean up the barn :eek:. I am gathering together all the stuff I am going to haul out to the L.A, Roadster Show for 'Camp Willys' and all the leftover stuff from '33-'34 and '40 Ford projects as well as a boatload of Willys stuff - cars, projects sheet metal, gasser stuff, hemis , vintage mag wheels and speed equipment etc. . Shameless self promotion??? You betcha....;)

25. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

at work cause its harvest time, taking in grain !!!!

26. 1968FED

1968FED
    from Goddard KS

In the shop today getting the prep work done on the new engine for the FED.

27. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Messing some in the shop as its sitting at 67° [no ac] but don't know for how long as wife is having some people over and I'll get shagged into being sociable..Rats!..

28. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

Im doin a trans swap in my 55. It is hot out, 98 degrees!!

29. Brewpubeaver

Brewpubeaver

hopefully get the motor out of my 1955 Dodge

[​IMG]

30. 117harv

117harv

If you're in the shop/garage how can you be posting here?...Oh yea, laptop or computer in the shop...but wait, if you're in the shop/garage posting you can't be working?...oh yea, multi tasking, that's right, i'm doing it now....i'm welding in a frame cross member as i post....and drinking a beer and watching tv and...:p