Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Black on black 61 falcon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Evil61, May 1, 2012.

1. Evil61

Evil61
    from Berkshire

Figure I'd throw a few pics up of my new project I've been working on. Just finished painting the car myself and doing all the shaving and body work. Buddie told me this is the forum to Be on soo here I am! My slammed 61 falcon photobucket makes photos look like crap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New wheels with glow inc glow and the dark paint
    [​IMG]

2. Cool car but obviously you buddy omitted the part about posting a introduction first before posting on the main board.HRP

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

didn't that car belong to another member here awhile back? Pretty sure there are already pictures of it posted in the "doing falcons right thread.

4. welcome, I guess it wont be black on black for long. (I like the black on black). post an intro!

5. Evil61

Evil61
    from Berkshire

No I bought it from my buddie im posting intro now

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Nice car. My preference wouldn't be the "glow in the dark" rims, but it's yours so.........

7. Evil61

Evil61
    from Berkshire

Well black on blacks played out. Brights alright! When people see the car they say it's scary looking soo I figure if I have glow in the dark wheels might add a little to it. I have 2 sets of wheels I have all black 14x6 with a 4.5 back space and 14x6 with a bigger backspacing for a wider look and 14x7 in the rears. In glow in the dark with baby moons and chrome trim rings. Just something different I did glow in the dark on my STi and it placed in top 10 subys in us

8. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Nice car, like the sinister vibe it gives off. Not sure about the glow n the dark wheel though???? Pix
    and welcome to the hamb!

9. Evil61

Evil61
    from Berkshire

Once I finish it would give a glow like this when charged (I used the exact same paint). Maybe not as bright when it's on green because that's on white but it should be interesting
    [​IMG]

10. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I checked and he doubled back and did a proper intro.

11. pax123

pax123

want to sell me your falcon?
    MASS. guy here

12. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

13. Rob68

Rob68

I like it! The green wheels are something else though, however its your car-go for it. Post some pics when the wheels are on and show us how wrong we were!

14. Put the green wheels back on the Honda!!!!!

I do like the car...........

15. slammed

slammed

Look's good. The wheels may be bright green, but they are not done-to-death-and-back red! Some chrome reverse wheel's will look good too.

16. FAST57F100

FAST57F100
    from Washington

Great looking little Falcon. I can't wait to see the green glow in the dark wheels! Something different and should add a little color.

17. The screen name was similar, too.

18. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Seems to me it was out of the Pittsburg Pa. area. Could just be coincidence...