Register now to get rid of these ads!

ECTA April 28th-29th (Wilmington Ohio)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fuel10922, Feb 23, 2012.

1. 41 C28

41 C28

My buddie and I are planing on coming over Sat.

2. Yep! Planning on being there Saturday.

3. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

A Mini Bonneville in the middle of Ohio. What the Hell, I'm in!

4. cornfieldcustoms

cornfieldcustoms

i will be there on saturday, i will be having a bonfire / open house saturday night at the shop after the races

Cornfield Customs Ltd.

1591 state route 28
    loveland Oh 45140

5. just to let you all know the weatherman is predicting 30% chance of rain for saturday

6. dobie

dobie

We'll be there Sat and Sunday.

7. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

Should be a good cruz-in down town,Wilmington has an old drive-in theater also dont know if its open yet,I live just outside of town if in you get broke down need a hand or just need some info give me a Call 937-728-2031

8. paintcan54

paintcan54

I'll be driving the wifes hot rod truck over sat morning from Indy, hooking up with my son in Dayton then crusing down with him, been looking forward to this weekend for a long time sure to be a good time, see everybody there.

9. OldsRanch

OldsRanch

I plan on coming by at one time or another.

(When youre at the 'Mile, you will be less than three miles from a Pratt and Whitney R4360-35B radial engine sitting in a barn...)

10. koth

koth

I'm planning on volunteering on Friday, and coming up for Saturday as well. I missed Maxton, I'm not planning on missing this event!

11. 26 roadster

26 roadster

three of us coming for Saturday, my son, who drove at El Mirage at eight is coming and another old sailor, real excited....gotta buy that swag.........

12. Puddin Head

Puddin Head
    from Mason, Oh

Plan on being there saturday. Not sure if I'll drive the Falcon. No heat, but I'll be there.

13. metal man

metal man

How about some easy directions from the airport?

14. Bearing Burner

Bearing Burner
    from W. MA

The crew of # 260 BRMR will leave 4:00 AM tomorrow hope to get to Wilmington around
    8:00 PM

15. cornfieldcustoms

cornfieldcustoms

here are some directions from map quest. i plan on having some sort of hot rod sitting at the end of the drive to make it easier to find

<table class="narrative"><tbody><tr class="" id="maneuver1_1"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">1.</td><td class="maneuver">Start out going southwest on Airport Rd toward Old OH-73.
    </td><td class="distance">0.1 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_2"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">2.</td><td class="maneuver">Take the 1st left onto Old OH-73.
    </td><td class="distance">0.2 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_3"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">3.</td><td class="maneuver">Turn right onto Airborne Rd.
    </td><td class="distance">2.3 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_4"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">4.</td><td class="maneuver">Turn right onto OH-134.
    </td><td class="distance">1.6 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_5"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">5.</td><td class="maneuver">Turn left onto US-68 S.
    </td><td class="distance">9.6 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_6"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">6.</td><td class="maneuver">Turn slight right onto OH-28.
    • Us Post Office is on the corner
    • If you are on US-68 and reach Smith St you've gone about 0.2 miles too far

</td><td class="distance">4.1 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_7"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">7.</td><td class="maneuver">Turn right onto OH-28/S Columbus St.
    • OH-28 is just past S Supinger Ave
    • If you reach S Clark St you've gone a little too far

</td><td class="distance">0.1 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_8"><td class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td class="num">8.</td><td class="maneuver">Take the 2nd left onto OH-28/E Main St. Continue to follow OH-28.
    • OH-28 is just past Dudley St
    • If you are on N Columbus St and reach E Center St you've gone a little too far

</td><td class="distance">12.5 mi</td></tr><tr class="" id="maneuver1_9"><td style="border-bottom-width: 0pt;" class="icon">[​IMG]</td><td style="border-bottom-width: 0pt;" class="num">9.</td><td style="border-bottom-width: 0pt;" class="maneuver">1591 STATE ROUTE 28.
    • If you reach Snider Rd you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

</td><td style="border-bottom-width: 0pt;" class="distance">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

16. Blind Elwood

Blind Elwood

Race Track Restrictions

Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are prohibited on any part of the Airpark.

Lets not spoil a good thing folks.

Blind Elwood

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  17. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Does anybody have the address where it's being held? or Some sort of directions to the Airport?

18. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

FOUND IT! Located at Airborne Park, southeast side of the town of Wilmington, Ohio just off Interstate 71 midway between Cincinnati and Columbus.
    Track entrance is off of Airborne Road. An address to use for your GPS is 2870 Old State Road 73. This is a business across the street from the entrance of the track.

19. this air field was onced owned by DHL delivery it may still be listed as DHL airpark

20. Framewelder

Framewelder

Thunder Road Gang will be there