Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jefferson Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hallrods, Apr 9, 2012.

1. nabby98

nabby98
    from Amana, IA

Making my first trip. Need an 64 galaxie conv. xl rear seat. I was told if there is one to be had, thats the place to look. So off I go...

2. snelson57

snelson57

I am thinking friday. Need steel rims to fit the 48 plymouth.

3. Gerg

Gerg

As tempting as it is i doubt i will be going this year.

4. Dizzie

Dizzie

I have some. What are you looking for? I can bring them if I have them.

5. i will be there. drove the 31 chrysler last year and plan on doing the same this year. i just put a crank trigger on the hemi so i want to see how it does.

6. chopt31

chopt31

any idea on when they may let vendors in friday, seems like it is different every year, i spose wh n esse gets out of bed??

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

why don't you ask Esse? call Madison Classics. The number is on the flyer.

8. You better not have jinxed us with this nice weather comment.I better bring my carharts just in case,maybe a rain coat and some sun screen just to be safe.Either way I'm eating a shit load of big bars!!

9. cshades

cshades
    from wi

I am helping my gf's 15yo kid build a 47 chevy truck.It is an old 1 ton farm truck.I put a mustII under the front and put some patch panels in it.The fenders are the worst parts on it right now.So i was hoping to score some reasonably priced rear fenders for it. He obviously doesn't have a lot of money so i have been helping with it(money & left over parts).I gave him an engine and trans spindles etc.

10. rustang

rustang

Wish i was..... my wife has "other" plans for me that weekend......I'll be missing my favorite ice cream bar..... damnit....
    Tom

11. Dizzie

Dizzie

I will be sure to eat a couple of extra Big Bars for you. Toffee is my favorite.

12. rustang

rustang

Glad you have my back.... :)

13. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

well - I screwed up and did not send in the payment for the indoor spots I usually have......
    so
    if anyone out there can help out a dummy and distribute some Vintage Torque Fest propaganda - I would certainly appreciate it...
    Please email me at
    [email protected]

14. 10 day forcast is for 50 degrees and cloudy. Not to bad, but the roadster's done so I'll most likley pass this spring, be the first one I've missed in 20 years, but then again it's not friday morning yet sooooo.....

15. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

If the weather is decent.....I will be there probably on Friday
    Cheers...

16. 46binder

46binder
    from Kenosha,Wi

I'll be there, broke, but I'll be there.

17. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Looks like my son and I will be there Sat. I have a short list of stuff I'm sort of looking for (got to be priced right) and of course, a Kent's Big Bar.

One thing I'm looking for is a single, or pair of 7" x 15", 4 1/2", 5 bolt pattern early 80s 5th Ave wheels (had 4 lined up but 1 is bent). If anyone can bring 1 or 2, let me know where you will be and how much you want. Gene

18. YES!! But we have changed spots we are now in building #1 820-821 no more getting pulled out of the mud!!!!

19. jimbousman

jimbousman

Thirty miles from home, I'll be there rain gear and all. Pizza at the Towne Inn after.

20. eheine20

eheine20
    from WI

Towne inn,
    Great Pizza shop in jefferson. We should plan a meet and great.

21. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Just heard the long range weather forecast. Rain all weekend!

Spring Jefferson, what else would we expect? Gene

22. Dizzie

Dizzie

Just heard the forecast this morning, Friday in the low 50's with chance of rain later in the day, and Sat in mid 40's with rain. I was hoping for better weather, but it is Spring Jefferson.

23. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Doesn't look like I'll make it this Spring. I'm working a beer fest in Lacrosse on Saturday. Is the swap meet open on Friday, or is it just open to vendors?
    Tom

24. Dizzie

Dizzie

Tom, the swap meet is usually open for spectators starting at 10am Friday. My brother and I have two swap spaces and will be there when they open the gates to vendors on friday. If you get there look us up.
    Bob

25. 61 Fairlane

61 Fairlane

I'll be there Saturday

26. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Bob, I'll do that if I go. I may have to work at the brewery on Friday (usually do). What are your swap space #s?
    Tom

27. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

weather is my fault. I am thinking we will get through Friday without rain, Saturday won't be nice, but can be dealt with. Sunday sounds miserable.

28. awsomeears

awsomeears

I should be there with my Endrele Fuel Injection setup and see if anyone has the coin to drop, I'll just take offers and go from there....

I know its a swap meet but you never know, hell you just don't see them clean and in running condition....

Weather will go as follows, 35 with mixture of Snow and Sleet, ohh 25 MPH wind from the North, South, East and West !

29. I'll be there Friday... looking for nailhead stuff and a decent wheel / tire setup for my 36 5 window.