Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

HELL YEAH...can't keep a good down man down...congratulations

2. Dane

Dane
    from Soquel, CA

I like your work. Some of the shows on TV now are just soap opera drama and their building skills arn't for shit. I watch TV to see nice work and learn new tricks and skills. Soap operas are for sissies. Keep it real.

3. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

there was more hot rod in that minute and a half video, than there is in all of hot rod tv. definitely will be watching, keep up the good work Jesse, you've still got a few fans out here

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It was already on my DVR schedule before you posted this thread. I'll watch it because I know it will be good. Does bleed get to blow anything up ? He is a master firecracker guy.

5. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

Good luck with the new show.

6. j-dogg

j-dogg

I can't wait. I love watching you build stuff. Also looking forward to see what Bob does.

7. Attached Files:

8. slammed

slammed

So it will be a one shot deal? The target ($$$) audiences will not stay for long without the contrived deadline-conflict-money-shot-finish. Oh, and the occasional FAILURE/DESTRUCTION fin as well.

9. Lookiing forward to it. Good Luck Jesse! I will be watching!!!

10. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

Hope you guys at A.S.S. bought plenty of shirts and caps...after this airs and the Roundup merch will be in high demand.

11. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I will pre apologize for this now. I actually do can someones ass in the first 5 minutes of the show. Wasn't planned. It just happened.

12. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Damn...If I had cable, I'd watch.

13. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Bob Bleed is the Real star of the show.

14. You wouldn't can my ass if I worked for you. I sweep floors pretty good.
    Good luck with your show.

15. Piewagn

Piewagn

Well Jesse, I gotta say I'll be watching! My "A" sat for the longest time, but it was you that got me inspired to get to work! It's just work man and it's the results that count. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters!! Thanks Man!!!

16. axe grinder

axe grinder

Best of luck J.J.

17. Cshabang

Cshabang

Ill be watching as well... Always interested in high quality fab work over BS...

18. Jeff J

Jeff J

Well was going to coming to Austin this week with my buddy Bob K. driving out in my 34 roadster to see Rocco and the gang at your place but seems the kidney stone had it own mind ! Has not passed yet so really don't want to have it in the middle of Ark. or some other place so i guess I have to stay home this year !! Good luck on your show !

19. looks 'mazin, shame i aint gonna get it in the UK for another year or four :mad:

Man's got some skills though Jesse, good luck with the show sir!

20. Pacsh

Pacsh
    from Venice, FL

Looks awesome! High speed, low drag fabrication. Not like those other BS "Hot rod" shows. Looking forward to seeing it

Will there be any way to watch full episodes online? I'm not allowed a TV or cable at my college, and would like to keep up with the show.

21. druggas

druggas

We need more hot rod shows.

Boyd ..............RIP.

22. Hahaha,,,,,, At least the rest of it will be a surprise !!! (I have fired three people in four months and suck at it. Maybe I'll learn something there too!)

23. Well if Im a Dick you must be a sweaty Sac.
    Jesse all I gotta say is keep it Bull Shit out of this show. I love to watch and learn from
    you your one of the best builders,metal crafters out there.
    Try to keep every thing in (SHOP) and do it your selves. There are so many builders out there that are bolt on shops or farm the work out. We need a guy that can give us pointers and how toos.
    I loved Monster Garage but wow did that shit get Cheezy. Keep it real Jesse like the other guys have said before. Ill be watching on Monday Ive been a fan of yours for a long time. Love to meet you some day. Dont let us down!! KEEP IT REAL!!!

24. AntiBling

AntiBling

Looks like it should be a pretty decent show. The only thing I worry about is it being a Discovery show and I know how they like to pump drama into all their shows now. I remember the days when you could watch Discovery shows for educational value and entertainment without having drama forced on you.

Watching your past shows, I don't think it's you, Mr. James, I need to be saying this to, but if you could pass it along to the producers and anyone else that makes these decisions about the show:

Fuck drama, focus on the cars. If it is going to be anything like American Hot Rod or American Chopper, I won't be watching at all.

25. How about convincing the powers that be to put the show on the other discovery channels for the rest of the world to see - now - instead of in two years time when its out of date, other than that good luck with it:)

26. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Can't wait. I love this type of show and have been waiting for something new to come along. I remember how great your original bike show was ....I hope this is as good. John

27. Bakchoy

Bakchoy
    from georgia

I would love to have a real gearhead show that was about building cars and fabrication and no scripted drama and bullshit, but I"ll believe it when I see it. I will be watching and hoping though.

28. You could shoot me,tie my dying ass to a chair,put me in front of a television and I still would not watch any show w/you in it..

Attached Files:

• phil.jpg
      phil.jpg
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views:
  29. I need a friend with cable if I am to watch this show. Until then, I will live vicariously through hamb posts.

30. Looks like something is happening in the right way, I know what happens with TV shows, work through the BS and go full all out.
    How do I go about getting my project finished on the show ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.