Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL. Good luck Jesse, I had it set to DVR as soon as I heard about it.

2. bob t!

bob t!
    BANNED

The shit talkers had their say on the previous thread. This thread is for the "lickers"

3. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

the more I pay attention to your work the better we can get in my shop. still lots to learn after 35 yrs and can only hope to get a little better each day. lookin forward to it...

4. I realize you have a producer who's job it is to stick his nose into things and "drama" (fuck) things up.

Just try to do all of us a favor, keep it real and tell him/her to go fuck themselves from time to time.

As a rider I've kept track of you for years and know when you're real and when you're not. Be the JJ that you are cause that is what makes you "you" in my book.

Stay cool brother and good luck.

5. richie rebel

richie rebel

i'll be checking it out,hope it works for you,good luck....richie the dick....

6. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Im watching it! Thanks!

7. Pic

Pic

Can't wait to see the projects and processes. I'll have my wife set the DVR so I can watch it on the second night I'm home from Afghanistan. Best wishes for a successful run.

8. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Hilarious.....hahahahaha!!

9. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

I am the producer..

10. Jesse,

I am wishing you all the luck in the world. I already see that you have the tallent and the drive. I feel badly about how things have played for you in the media. I know there are two sides to every story and I am sure the media likes to put a slant on things to make the story sell. I will be watching your show.

Again, All The Best!

Mike

11. Master of None

Master of None

DVR'd it looking forward to watching. Just don't start saying "this build is so sick" or referring to yourself in the 3rd person.... or at least with out some sarcasm. LoL

12. Now I am interested!

13. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Thanks Man! Really means a lot..

[​IMG]

14. S.F.

S.F.

Like I said before, Ill be watchin. I saw in a preview somewhere where u said "world class automobiles"......hopefully you can shed alittle light to the public that there are some really nice quality traditional styled hot rod builds....Im thinking this show a could possibly cause a few less people to walk up to me (and everyone else) and say "nice rat rod"

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  15. customcory

customcory

Give-m hell Jesse!

16. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Good for you man!
    I will be watching, Dick! ;-)

17. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

Well, then, tell yourself to go fuck your...self.

J/k. :D haha

18. screwball

screwball

wish you all the best from Canada just dont let the BS get out of hand and keep it as real as you can. Are you going to do some low buck stuff quick tricks like tunneling Antennas shaving doors and chrome trim removal. I would like to see more stuff geared to young guys and newbies. We need more young guys in the hobby and I know allot of young guys respect and look up to you as we did our heros.

19. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

It's all good. Everything happens for a reason to make us stronger. Plus None of those tabloid fuckers even know what I do. Until they can actually turn my welder on? Then nothing they say matters in my life.

20. skyrodder

skyrodder

Saweet! Can't wait to see the oh-shit moment with the fire

21. 51 Chev Deluxx

51 Chev Deluxx
    from Detroit

Jesse, Your a master welder and fabricator make it worth watching. I seen the trailer and looks like its going to be a ass kicken good time for the first couple shows. Good luck..

22. inlinr6

inlinr6

Awesome, I was just about to throw my TV out,now something worth while to watch,Tues,afternoon Jesse's Blacksmith show is being rerun finally.Hope this takes off!

23. Voodoo Trucker

Voodoo Trucker

Jessie, my buds and I would come out from AZ for a few years at the Paso Show time, we'd stop by your place and look at your stuff while you were out looking at ours (before you got insanely busy). Hanging out for an afternoon was always a pleasure and then hanging out again in Paso was even better. Looking forward to making the trek to TX to see A.S.S. and witnessing the incredible work they and you all do there. The DVD's and TV will have to suffice in the mean time, thanks for putting them out there dude! Steve.

24. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Make hot rodders proud, Jesse.

25. I'll give it a go....

26. flthd

flthd

Generations of my family have worked in machine shops, welders,machinist and millwrights Ive got to say I dig the fuck out of all that machinery you saved from being melted down.Also working with that stainless had to be a fucker.cool shit right there

27. I'll be watching it and cant wait to see you guys in Austin!! Last time we were there ASS took us in with open arms and a super fun and generous staff. I applaud you guys for doing that, on top of pumping out some of the coolest shit built today.

28. REALLY been looking forward to this. I just hope the corporate jerkoffs don't try and change the direction or fucus of the show. You have nothing but my sincerest well wishes for this endevor and your "new" live in Austin. Regards, Todd

29. SICBOY

SICBOY

look's good dvr is set, I've always wanted to check out austin seem's real laid back:cool:

30. I've got to say that I'm really hopeful for this one. The trailer had me a little bummed as the "drama" beast seemed to be right under the surface. It may be natural, and you may have really been ready to let some people go, but, with all the "reality" shows today leaning so heavily on manufactured bullshit, it's hard not to be pessimistic. I completely understand that you have to appeal to a large enough demographic that the advertisers will keep your lights on. My biggest hope is that there are enough intelligent viewers tuning in so that the manufactured drama bullshit isn't needed. I'm really hopeful that this becomes a turning point in technical TV shows, and that we can get back to watching some quality work. Good luck man. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.