Register now to get rid of these ads!

i know a lot of people Bitch about their neighbors....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shaggy, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

But mine KICK ASS!!! I got a call while i was at work today from my old neighbor that he just "Gave me a christmas presant for $200, it's in my back yard....." I had no idea what it was but i trust the guy and know it'd be worth the coin. So after i got off i flew home to see just what it was.

I am now owner of a 41 Plymouth coupe! it's a solid car with almost all the parts but totally disassembled and short a floor, I dunno where he got it, but it coulda been anywhere.

Apparently i needed anouther project even though i cant seem to get mine done as is, but i aint complaining, i'll just throw it in the woodshed until i can make room for it in the garage.....

2. echnidna

echnidna
    from Australia

Well Shaggy you have a great neighbor and I'll bet he has a great neighbor too. :)

3. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I'm the one the neighbors bitch about :(

4. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

NICE! Lets see it!

5. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Good foe you! My neighbours suck! Nicer suprise i could find is a squad car in front of my gate!
    well not all o'them to be fair.

6. Truckedup

Truckedup

Run for your life it's a Trojan Horse!

7. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

It's dark here, i didnt get home 'till late, mabey this weekend

8. OldoginMd

OldoginMd

Is the house on the OTHER side of em for sale ????

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That is awesome!!!!! What a great dude.

I'm with you I love my neighbor too. The other day I was walking the dogs and he yelled out from his garage "hey Jeff, you want my Tig welder?" Now I'm the owner of yet another tool I have no idea how to operate haha!!!

10. cederholm

cederholm

NICE! I have great neighbors too, but no one's given me a car - yet. :)

11. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

I have a great neighbor as well. He is a ford guy to the bone. He is a heck of a mechanic and electrian. We trade work out all the time. We made a deal 21 years ago that he would do the electrical work and I would do all the welding work. I have a key to everything he has and he has a key to mine as well. I trusted my young kids with him and his wife . That is alot of trust. Be thankful you have a good neighbor. I know more about where everything is in his shop than he does. Your neighbor did you good. Good neighbors are hard to come by. TP

12. sunbeam

sunbeam

It's been my experance people that didn't like there old neighbors won't like there new ones either.

13. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

My neighbors rule too. The only couple on our left gives our kids all sorts of fresh baked goodies and the old man says he's practically deaf so the cars don't bother him. The neighbors to our right are a younger couple like us and him and his brother are into low riders and motorcycles.

14. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

All my neighbors stand on their lawn and wonder why I'm making such a racket in the garage..

15. Good for you Shag. When your neighbor shows up with a 50 dollar 2x4 426 with a 4 gear you're set. :D:D

I got a call from the lady down the street that a couple of fellas were parked in the street in front of my house the other day. I guess she was just driving by and decided it didn't look right. I was in the basement working on an engine. I went out to see what they were about and they peeled out like a turpentined cat. She came walking up with the tag number written on a match book (I didn't know any still had match books) and a cup of coffee. Damn the coffee was good, so strong it made the wings on my tattoo flap.

Oh sorry this is about you isn't it? Ya gotta love an old Plymouth coupe. Did you snap a pic or your grinning neighbor and the coupe?

16. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Me too!!

17. My neighbor on one side is really cool. I don't complain about him starting his Harley at 5am to go to work, he doesn't complain about my 55 pulling in at 1am.

The guy on the other side is some douchebag college professor, and a squid on top of it, but he's never at the house as he lives at the beach with his broad. There's a hedge between the houses that is seriously 15 feet tall, and 8 feet thick at its widest, that is on his side, and he doesn't maintain. It is teeming with mosquitoes and other bugs all summer, so I can't go anywhere near it without getting eaten alive. It would be different if I lived in some shithole, but our house looks nicer than his. I even offered to go in half to take the hedge out, and he wouldn't go for it. He doesn't even live there and he won't take it down. Asshole. He's supposed to be putting the house on the market. Let me be honest here, I will do everything in my legal power to make sure that bitch doesn't sell (think Stepbrothers) if he wants to play it like that.

I think the people across the street have a meth lab in their basement. Definition of white trash.

18. Yea college professors and retired bubble heads/british auto mechanics are pretty full of themselves.

A foolishly disgarded road flare will take care of the meth lab, maybe better off with one of those flares they use on a boat a little distance may save yoyur eyebrows.

19. My man!!

20. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

I live next to a grave yard, their great neighbors.

21. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

22. Dave B.

Dave B.

I'm another one of the lucky ones...

I live in Car Hollow (just kiddin'). Almost everyone here either races/restores/shows cars or bikes. It gets a little loud in the summer (the guy at the top of the hill has a motocross track bulldozed out of some unused acreage), but no one complains!

On top of that, there's a dirt bull-ring (1/4 mile dirt track) about 2 miles away. Provides kinda muted background music on summer Saturday nights...

Dave B.

23. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

What an awesome neighbor! Sometimes I get offers for free services. My neighbor is so generous he offered to take free nude photos of my fiance! (retired high school photograpy teacher) I'll send her right over ya fuckin creep...

24. Don't drop the dime until he offers to show you pictures of your highschool sweetheart. :rolleyes:

25. atomickustom

atomickustom

My neighbor has a really clean 1955 Chevy in his garage that he's owned since 1960. Maybe he'll read this thread and get some ideas???

26. hamboner

hamboner
    from Sequim Wa.

What on earth is wrong with you whiners ??? 1/ This is supposed to be car related. 2/ Why would you try to stop the house sale when there is a chance that the new neighbor might be exactly like you. 3/ Suck it up and trim your side of the hedge.

27. 4/ Do an intro and mind your own damned business.

Nothing like an FNG first post to bitch at the bitchers. That is not your right as an American, it is an earned privilege.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  28. 1. It is, I posted about my car and my neighbor.
    2. To fuck him over, because he's being a dick.
    3. You think I haven't even though it's HIS hedge and if he wanted to be a dick, he could claim I defaced HIS property?

Fucking new guys. Even when I was a FNG, I wasn't that stupid.

29. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo