Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features TRUCKS ONLY PIC THREAD! Show me your cool trucks...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by terd ferguson, Oct 11, 2009.

1. RAVENS29

RAVENS29
    from n/a

WTF? noone cares what you think! get back to the pictures! Here is a couple that come to mind. The first is one for sale on flea-bay, its awsome -it's everything that I hope to bring to the table on my build. I'm starting to re-think the metal finish that I wanted, cause I don't do rust and it looks like thats what will happen if I don't scrub it everyday- theres alway my old stand-by black primer!! The second one is the pinkee truck before paint. the next one is the pinkee truck after the paint

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Enough of the bickering! Lets get this thread back on track. Here some random pix of my work computer

Attached Files:

3. Thanks. I recently took possession of it from my aunt, who's up in her upper 80's. She sent me the title the other day. I was speechless when I opened the envelope. It's an open title, signed by the original owner, with an issue date of 4/25/1940. I just realized that even though my aunt and uncle have been in possession of this truck for the past 35 years or so, I will be, officially, the 2nd owner, as far as the DMV is concerned! TOO COOL!

I have rewired it to 12V, put a Posies reversed eye spring up front and the rear spring from my coupe in the back, and a set of BIGS and sorta littles (235/85/16 and 215/70/15) on it. The rest of it is bone stock! I intend to do a little hopping up the flathead with a set of heads and an intake, as time and money permit.

The stake is the vehicle that I learned to drive a standard transmission in, and was the first vehicle that I ever drove through town. My uncle had a habit of emptying beer cans on the weekends, and had me drive him home one time when I was 14.

4. barrnone50

barrnone50
    from texas

Sweet little 37 dont see many 37's have any more pic's?:D

5. Matt, thanks for those....an excellent example of what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about.....:rolleyes:

6. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Heer is my last shop truck. It is 1950 that I cut the roof off and replaced it with a 54 roof (and top of cowl) for the one piece windshield. Bought one of Sid's dropped axles, and lowered the rear same amount. The drivetrain was stock,although I had picked up a Fenton dual intake and a set of split manifolds. But,not long after I had started this project, I bought my 47 COE (that I had been trying to negotiate a price with it's owner for 3+ years) so the 50 went "down the road". In the last pic, you see it's "Big Brother" lurking in the backround.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tool this pic at the Nostalgia Drags 25 years ago. The three F100's were( still are) members of the Strokers. The first 56 was mine. 327,4spd, the second 56 belonged to Steve Tanzella (and later to Dave Paris) powered by Ford, and the 55 belonged to Roger Friend, SB Chevy powered. It was a fun day grudge racing the 3 F100's.
    [​IMG]

8. Hell of a lot of work for a one piece windshield. Looks like it turned out great.

9. My 55 ford F-100 Panel .. Long time cross country hauler, mostly to many DZ's around the USA. SBC powered, 700R4 trans, PS, Power Brakes, Etc.

Attached Files:

10. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is the first COE I did along with my 53 Panel. This was taken 12 years ago. I sold both of these shortly after this picture taken. :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

11. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Cleaned up a few pages... Wanna stay on the HAMB? Stop with the drama. It's for bitches... and you don't wanna be one of those.

12. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

thanks ryan, ill really miss this thread if it gets closed because of drama. thanks for the leniency, while laying down the law, man!

13. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How about the truck from Duel .....very cool
    [​IMG]

14. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

Very cool! Where did you find it?

15. senior fried

senior fried

So Nice !

16. 1967gtafb

1967gtafb

I love that truck for sale?????How bout build pics

17. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Found the picture(s) off the internet. Loved the truck from the first time I saw the movie.
    [​IMG]

18. Viva las vegas 2008 I think there was more,,,gotta dig the files in the old dell

Attached Files:

19. hotrodscott2003

hotrodscott2003

I've had a bunch of trucks over the years, and would post pics of the ones that were traditionally styled, but after going through this thread for awhile, I'm afraid to...this is the ONLY one that ran all of the stock running gear.

[​IMG]

20. Blake84

Blake84

Here is a few pics of my 1959 f100. check out my security system. His name is CASH

Attached Files:

21. mbstude

mbstude

Well. It's mine now.

[​IMG]

22. Dan in Pasadena

Dan in Pasadena

Ok, so what's the story behind it sitting for 30 years? Can't drop a load like that and not give us a story!

23. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

Congrats on getting the Stude, that's a cool old truck.

24. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

Matt,
    Congratulations!!

Very nice truck. I used to work for the city and the fire truck stuff was always the best kept and lowest mileage. The support trucks like yours were really nice. Have fun with the new truck.
    Dan

25. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congratulations. Nice find. Here is a picture of my friend Peter's Stude truck for a little inspiration. I installed 87 Vette front suspension and a 9 inch Ford with Chassis Engineering rear ladder bars. Been together over 20+ years. He is currently building a killer small block in it for this season ( drag racing).
    [​IMG]

26. Originally Posted by bchrismer [​IMG]
    Today, I got my '40 stake truck on the road for the first time in 30 years.

Hey Dan,

Sorry...check this post

B-)

27. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

That's so cool, sounds like you are the one and only person that truck should be owned by!

I'm sure you'll have many great years together!

28. Ratrod54

Ratrod54
    from Frisco, tx

Man, this is a great thread... it has gotten me fired up to get mine rolling again. Real nice rides in here...

Here are a few pics of mine. Now all I need is to hit up Bad Bob and find out he got Jayden James to pose on his car... (Sorry, i was searching through the boards and came across a shoot that was done with his car... WOW!)

Attached Files:

29. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

30. 34ratpickup

34ratpickup
    from Orange, CA