Register now to get rid of these ads!

Official 2012 Viva Las Vegas Thread - THE VENTURES & DUANE EDDY Headlining Car Show!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Mercchev

Mercchev

Lonely Knights will be working the front gate again...Looking forward to it.

2. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Cool, thanks for the info!

3. notamerc

notamerc
    from colorado

Let me tell you...there is no better form of entertainment than this venue and the VLV car show is one of a kind....I will never miss it again and you can take that to the bank.......and I ain't no kid.....wish I was ;)
    The Lonely Knights will be well represented and from there we will head to Austin. Anyone looking for a memorable show, then this is it. Be there!!

4. You would if I was a Sergeant in the Las Vegas Police Dept. ! Just ask Detective Juarez ......

5. 3Deuce40

3Deuce40
    from Colorado

Looking forward to another great year. Always a good time!

6. axle

axle
    from Drag City

You're never going to let that down, are ya ;)

7. 1931av8

1931av8

Until he becomes someone's mark. Something tells me that Harry and revenge are kindred.

8. jhatto

jhatto

I'll be there with the Lonely Knights. It's the best weekend ever.

9. M.Edell

M.Edell

Start the party off Wednesday Night ,April 4th at the Orleans Hotel! [​IMG]

10. hatford

hatford

I'm looking for folks that will be driving back to Los Angeles after the Lonestar Roundup. I'm going to drive from Viva Las Vegas to the Roundup with several friends from Colorado, but I will be coming back by myself. It would be nice to travel with some other car guys. I'd like the company and, frankly, it's safer.

Thanks.

Jerry

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  11. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Hi Jerry, If my wife and I end up going we will gladly be a party travel back to California.
    Tom & Fabian of Bean Bandits might be going as well.

12. Studely

Studely
    from Pueblo, CO

Every time I've been to Viva Las Vegas has been one of the absolute best times I've ever had. Anyone who can make it should. You won't regret it!

13. hatford

hatford

It would be fun to get a little caravan coming back. See ya 8:00am Thursday, April 5th at the trailer

14. Solospeedshop

Solospeedshop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

VIVA VIVA VIVA!!!! Solo Speed Shop Will be there! If any of you guys are thinking of going & never been before & Need A Lil help! GO! COME! LETS DO IT! MY FAVORITE SHOW! YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST! Hopefully taking my 38 Chevy Custom Coupe That I Bought off The HAMB If not it The 55 Or Willys! My Best Pal Don Waldron/ Rods West is bringing his Gasser Roadster he has had since he was 16 Yrs Old! See You There Bill!!!

Attached Files:

15. BigBlockItch57

BigBlockItch57

I'm SO EXCITED FOR VLV This year!! its my second year going! i hope next year to drive my car out!!!! Its all around a amazing time!!!

16. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

First time for us, doing a Route 66 road trip in our '63 Mercury to the show then maybe a quick stop by the round up. If you want to follow our trip check out the links in my signature.

17. RacerRick

RacerRick

I am trying to make it in the 57' Plymouth. I still have a ton of stuff to do to that car, just so I can loose my Viva Virginity in it....

18. axle

axle
    from Drag City

UPDATE: Just to clarify . The Car Show is not sold out. The event inside to see bands and Burlesque show, etc is sold out. The Car Show will have live entertainment - The Ventures, Duane Eddy, Polecats, Big Sandy & the Flyrite Boys, Buzz Campbell, Hot Rod Trio, Del Villareal - it will have Vendors, special displays etc, . So there will be lots to do & lots to see .

Thanks

19. 52pig

52pig

Should I be buying my tickets to the car show in advance? I'm coming down but probably only going to the car part of it.

20. axle

axle
    from Drag City

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUvu-sIV-68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

21. Hey, Johnnie, Tom, and the rest of the Gunnison and Lonely Knights crowd!! Another VLV Virgin here. Can't wait!! The 29 is no where close to finished, but I'm going anyway. Got the 4 day tickets and a couple of days at Wild Bill's for a hotel...
    Don't know what route the Lonely Knights and Co. are takin', but if you're coming over to I-70 and need a repair stop, or whatever, you know you guys got a place to stop here in Grand Junction. I'll be leaving a day behind you...
    Chris

22. Kerry67

Kerry67

Two weeks from tomorrow. Can't wait.......this will be my 4th or 5th time but it will be my 1st time as a single guy........

23. axle

axle
    from Drag City

No worries Kerry, you'll return married ........................

24. Chris,

The flatlanders are going down to I-40. Laura and I, and maybe Chris & Deedee Larson, are coming through Junction Wednesday morning on the run to Vegas. Glad you and the boy are gonna make it, you will have more fun than you can imagine........

See you there !

Johnnie.

25. Molina

Molina

Five Window Johnnie, Your Deuce is Hemi motivated, right?

26. Tradrod51

Tradrod51

Cant wait to see your '36 in person! lots of pictures and in the Mad Fabicators video, but in less than two weeks i get to SEE it! this will be our second time out there (first was '08). I AM READY!

27. Whose meeting in SoCal for VLV and don't mind some hire cars hiding in the background,would be super kool to follow some rods in

28. We got our tickets, and my wife and I will be driving out from northeast PA in a week. So freaking stoked!!!
    Anyone else driving out from the northeast that wants to meet up along the way for eats?

29. TiredIronGRB

TiredIronGRB

We're coming from the southeast, leaving out Friday...here's our Road Trip Thread.

30. Kerry67

Kerry67

Don't Voodoo me like that Axle.....