Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest ATL H.A.M.Burgers & G.R.I.T.S. 3/25/12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreenMtnBoy, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Well...since the burgers and beer specials were such a hit and the Bloody Mary bar was enjoyed so much by a certain Birthday Girl.Raised.In.The.South. We are going to do LUNCH again at
    LUCKY'S BURGER AND BREW in Roswell at 12:30
    1144 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30076
    *click on the logo below for a link to their website*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

As allways, bring an apetite and a sense of humor...and maby a D.D.:D
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  2. NuckinFutz

NuckinFutz
    from GA

When? Do you mean 03/25/12?

3. OOPS!...3/25/12!!!.....thats what I get for trying to work and post.:eek:

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Thx for posting Brett, I'll be there. Gonna talk to Toby Denham about coming also. Talked to him by pm several times, and yesterday by phone. We were plannng to meet Sun. @ Harbor Freight in Fayetteville on my way home if we had a lunch this Sun.
    Gonna call him and try to get him to come with me. He has been to HAMB and Grits once before, but it was one of those times when attendance was low and he said he was disappointed. If he comes this time, hope we have a good turnout like we did 2 weeks ago. Not too far outta my way to pick him up somewhere near his place below F'ville.
    Dave

5. That looks like a good place, wish I was a bit closer.

6. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Andrew, I like the place about the best of any we;ve found in ATL area. Iron Skillet was good but they've closed, plus I had to get up too damn early to get up there from my digs down here 60 miles away for breakfast. Had to get up before 4am in my working days and now I like to sleep till I wake up!
    Dave

7. yah...you and me both

8. Hey DOM if you think about it, bring 3 quarts of that Amzoil tranny fluid. Synchromesh equivalent. If you don't need to make a trip to pick it up.

9. Bump for the morning crowd.

10. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

I got the kid tomorrow and that is right in the middle of nap time. Next time.

11. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Tony after I talked to you this am I checked and made sure about correct trans. fluid. I have it in stock and will bring it Sunday to Lucky's.
    As an FYI to all who may be interested, a local onlne news story about a restaurant in downtown ATL right across the street from ATL city hall being closed for awhile for bad health inspection scores prompted me to run a check on Lucky's. Perfect score of 100!!!!!!!!!!

12. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Picking up Toby Denham (HAMB member) and his son, who is home for the weekend from Auburn, in the Fayetteville area on the way up. Polecat, the kid takes a nap @ 12:30 pm?
    See yall when we make our grand arrival!
    Dave

13. 100 score and you can bring dogs inside. My kind of place!

14. I think they have a ONE dog maximum Tony! ;)

15. thepolecat

thepolecat
    1. S.F.C.C.

Her schedule is: 7:00-7:02, wake-up and come wake-up mommy and daddy
    7:00-12:00 Party hard
    12:00-3:05 Nap time
    3:06- 9:00 Continue the party
    9:00: act like a two year old who wants to sleep but denies it and is pissed off.