Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. shocker998md

shocker998md

PM inbound!

2. Have a good back window from a 54' F100. Come and get it.

3. Doctor Detroit

Doctor Detroit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got the large center piece of rear glass for a '49 Mercury 3 piece rear window, and I think the same piece for a '49 Lincoln (Mercury style) that are free to a good home. The glass is in pretty nice condition, but not perfect. I will not ship these. You'll need to come to Chicago. '51 Mercury parts are welcome as trade. Pictures are available.

4. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Grant rings are on the way. Enjoy!

5. CayoRV

CayoRV

If anybody has a good door top/window frame for a drivers door for a 1936 International C1 pickup I would be eternally gateful. Let me know if anyone can help.

6. There was one listed on another site that I was just looking at today. I will try to find the link. I think it was on oldIHC.

7. steel70

steel70

Well it's been over 2 years since I registered and introduced myself, and this is only my second post ever. I'm not much of a writer, but I love to read all of the posts and learn all I can. I have a few items to offer up, and ask for nothing in return. They all came from a '47 Ford sedan I got to play with. I have 2 - 59A-B heads, the intake w/ carb & fuel pump, front engine plate (?), generator (?), distributor, cap, wires, oil bath air cleaner, the pulley w/ fan, and 1 exhaust manifold from the engine that was sold before I got the car. I also have the banjo rear end with closed driveline and rear transverse spring to give also. They are just lying in my shop and I won't be using them, but I'm sure someone out there can. I'm not sure how the pm'ing thing works, so if someone can inform me how to use it I can get you more information on anything you're wanting.

8. 55Hydramatic

55Hydramatic

I have some hood hinges and a latch for a 50' Coronet if anyone wants them.

9. atch

atch

steel70,

next time you sign on you should see a flashing message that says "message notification" or something like that. click on that and a new screen will come up and on it you'll find the pm that i just sent you. it's pretty self explanitory after that. you can also get there by clicking on "manage your account" at the top of the page.

it's a little (not much, though) more complicated to explain how to send a pm, but i'm not very good at writing instructions. it's actually very easy to do, just hard for me to explain.

oh, b-t-w; welcome to the hamb.

and for everyone else; i've still got that f-1 ss hood trim i mentioned a couple of pages back and it's free for the asking.

10. CayoRV

CayoRV

Let's take this back to the top. This thread has helped too many to let it die.

11. gastruk

gastruk
    from minnesota

Im new to this has anyone tried this kinda thing at a swap meet ?
    If you had a stall with a few parts to begin you had to give a part to get a part.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  12. I hope this is worth a shot- Im looking for a pair of narrow 5 on 4.5 steel tubeless wheels that are 15 inch dia. Im looking for painted steelies that I can put Clip over hubcaps on. I have one that fits this desc, but it is likely going to be easier to find a pair that will work than to find a mate to the one. Any help is greatly appreciated- I have many parts to post up on the pay it forward thread.

something like this:

13. Edgrrrrr

Edgrrrrr
    from Kentucky

I have a new process 4-speed tranny if someone wants to come get it. Actually it's a 3-speed with od. Out of full size Chevy truck.

14. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

What? Trade parts at a Swap meet? What a novel idea!
    Just joking here. Swap Meets started out to do just that but have turned into more of an auto parts flee market.

15. atch

atch

F-1 ss hood trim is spoken for. thanx to everyone who has offered up parts and also to anyone who has helped with hamb relays to get parts from one person to another.

16. lukey

lukey

3-'53 chevy grille teeth. All need rechromed. Pay the shipping and they are yours!

Need front fender side trim for 58 ford custom 300

-LUKEY-

17. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

3-'53 chevy grille teeth. All need rechromed. Pay the shipping and they are yours!

got any pictures??

18. LesIsMore

LesIsMore
    from Ohio

I got a NEW 1928-1929 Model A Closed Car Rear View Mirror in the box up for grabs. You pay shipping, I'll send anywhere in the United States on your dime. Looking for an amber foglight for my A.

19. lukey

lukey

Pics of the 53 chevy grille teeth

-LUKEY-

Attached Files:

20. Brog

Brog

Have
    -360FE block
    -53 f100 axles (front and rear), heater box and stock gauge cluster

Want
    -60's mustang bucket seats
    -15 inch 5 x 4.5 wheels

THANKS

21. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Info sent---------chuck
    & thanks!

22. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

Les,
    Amber fog light headed your way. I'm sure someone else can use the Model A rear view mirror.

Roger

23. donnymopar

donnymopar
    from MI

Amazing group of guys here. PM sent to Michigander.

24. donnymopar

donnymopar
    from MI

Very cool! Thank you Steve!
    I'd like to put my "pay it forward" items...I have a 54 dodge complete rear (pick-up only, Mt.Clemens Michigan)...not sure on working condition, lot of surface rust, but came out of my 54 Dodge MeadowBrooke a few years ago. Also, since that might not be for everyone, I will offer a Stewart Warner gear speedo reducer.

Best,
    Don

25. donnymopar

donnymopar
    from MI

Stewart Warner gear reducer on it's way to "Kinky6"....enjoy!

Don

26. Slipped Wrench

Slipped Wrench
    from TN

I could use this.

If it's still available PM me your PayPal info so I can cover shipping.

27. I could use a lower steering arm off of a early 60's f100 front axle. My Ecoline axle has a wrap around type that isnt quite correct for my setup. Does anyone have one?

I have several full sets of int door and window cranks from a Chevy II project. They have some age and wear marks on them, which may be perfect for sombody's themed build. All have good splines and most have retainer clips. I would have thrown them out if they werent useable. Flat rate usps and they are free to any who have a need.

also looking for a pair of narrow steel 15 inch 5 on 4.5 wheels. I have the rears, just need my fronts...

28. RagtopBuick66

RagtopBuick66

I could use the 53 Chevy grille teeth...

And I'll offer up a beautiful condition front hood support from a 46-48 Plymouth/Dodge business coupe..? (Just pay shipping)

If they've already been claimed, I could use 53/54 teeth OR a grille top bar, don't care if it's rusty, would just like it to be relatively straight.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  29. sierra rod shop

sierra rod shop

30. Barsteel

Barsteel
    from Monroe, CT

I have:
    A used but good stock starter from a '64 Ford Galaxie - 390 FE

A stock front swaybar, also from the '64 Galaxie

A complete 4 wheel drum brake setup from the '64 Galaxie - including backing plates, shoes (still good), all hardware, single well master cylinder, drums, bearings, everything you need.

A stock torque tube rear end from a '53 Chevy 3100 pickup, 4:11 gears. Does NOT come with brake hardware or backing plates, just the center section w/torque tube and the axle housing

I Need:

A set of headers for a Chevy 235 straight 6 - ie. Fentons

Send me a PM. I can ship the brake drums and sway bar, but it will be expensive, as they are heavy.

Chris