Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can we set up a relay from Manitoba to Texas ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by david_s914, Mar 20, 2012.

1. david_s914

david_s914

I have found a set of rear fenders that I would love to have for my Whippet sedan, but the shipping from Manitoba to Texas is gonna kill the deal. What are the chances of me getting them shipped somewhere closer to him (maybe just across the border) and then shipping them on to Texas or setting up a relay ??? just wondering .......

2. Frank36

Frank36

I am about 40 miles south of the International Peace Garden which is on the border between Manitoba and North Dakota. Maybe that would help.

3. rustrustler

rustrustler

I am in Casselton nd near fargo and available. Mike.

4. david_s914

david_s914

5. That's back assward. Usually the parts come from Texas to Manitoba for the good stuff.

6. david_s914

david_s914

Yeah I know .... But so far this is the only set of fenders that I have found, and I can get them cheap enough. But .... $100.00 EACH shipping is a little much. Maybe I'm just a tight ass though .....

7. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

What part of Manitoba are they in?

8. david_s914

david_s914

Not exactly sure right now, but I will see what I can find out !!

9. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Ok. Not sure if I can help but I'll try.

10. jazz1

jazz1

Shipping from Canada is grossly expensive.,plus brokerage fees. If I sell to a US buyer I drive the 40 miles to the border and ship from there. If you could get your fenders into North Dakota and shipped from there it would be much less painful.

11. charger

charger
    from manitoba

Man, if you would of posted this a month ago i coulda hooked you up, had family that went to texas for a few weeks, there`s usually a sh*t load of people flocking that way every winter, but with summer like conditions here, i doubt there will be many going that way now. if i do hear of anybody i`ll p.m you!