Register now to get rid of these ads!

Going to San Fran next year - what to see?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dannerr, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Damn, you're fast! :cool:
    On it!

Hotel for BBHR booked! :D

2. I took the noght tour, in their own words the best tour. Look forward to it now! Guess I'll go home and see The Rock again tonight! :D

3. I've wanted to do the night one...but the thought of that place in the dark scares the crap outta me!

4. brewsir

brewsir

want me to hold your hand big guy?? HaHa

We just did the tourist thing last week with the kids....went to the moma (museum of modern art) then the aquarium (we really liked walking through the tubes under huge fish and sharks) and had a ball in Ripley's museum. Then hit the exploratorium a couple of days later...spent 4 hours in there and didn't get to play with everything.
    But I would say these things are best experienced with someone instead of alone...you need to find a an American girlfriend for the week!! haha

5. Ah... Should have thought of that! :(
    Oh, well! I learned to fly by taking two planes in one day in order to get from Copenhagen (DK) to Stockholm (Sweden) to pick up a part for my Judson for the Volvo, and on to Göteborg (Sweden) to go to A-Bombers Old Style Weekend - and on the tarmac it hit me; what if I'm REALLY terrified of flying? I mean, vomiting and passing out?... Turned out, I was not, so I think a trip to prison might not scare me as well... But I'll find out thursday the 12th! ;)

6. Well, I'm a good looking, blue eyed Scandinavian, so I might! ;) :cool:
    And you know, what they say; What happens in Vegas, can also happen in San Francisco, and stay there! :D

7. von zipper

von zipper

Going in July! Gonna watch this!

8. Kuul, I'll be posting blog-links, when I get online (at hotels or back in DK - but if your going in July, I have plenty of time! :D ).

9. Yeah....thank's Brian.....

:D

10. Awesome.... PM me your full name and I'll put you on the guestlist. Don't forget, your hotel reservation at the Embassy comes with free booze and snacks from 5:30pm-7:30pm and made to order breakfast in the atrium in the morning.

11. Done!
    Well, I'm off to work on a rainy day - not fun, when going by bicycle... :(