Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features true Daily driver Pics ONLY !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JAKE'S-Pumpkinella54, Oct 26, 2009.

1. thanks dude for the video .. he just brought it to a whole new level ... opened up to videos of your ot daily drivers !

2. [​IMG]

This was taken the first day I got it registered and on the road. Its first day back to work was a 70 mile round trip shake down run. Fortunatly for me there is not much snow in the greater Phoenix area to deal with so I will just have to enjoy the sunshine and deal with the rain as it comes.

3. von zipper

von zipper

My 63 Ranchero! every day!:)

Attached Files:

4. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Every day to and from work and all over
    [​IMG]

5. rld14

rld14

I've driven both of mine in the snow but...

A) they use road salt here, and that shit tears up sheet metal.

B) I have an OT shitbox car that I fucking hate that has snow tires on it. I'll let that get trashed. I last washed it before Christmas.

6. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

That is my 1948 fleetline on topic for sure

7. 54hotrodder

54hotrodder

8. Judd

Judd

I bought this 62 just for a driver it is down for a 4 speed rebuild right now and it's killin me to have to drive the ugly Dodge/Cummins. I'm planning a t5 swap so it can be a true road car.

Attached Files:

9. Diablo Artwerks

Diablo Artwerks
    from Bako

my daily for 18 going on 19 years. nor cal, phoenix now in bako. drive it from bako to orange county damn near every weekend

Attached Files:

10. wombat barf

wombat barf
    from oklahoma

are those pantera rims on the falcon?

11. koolkemp

koolkemp

did you do the custom work or is it from long ago? looks like a blast to drive!

12. Mooseandsqurl53

Mooseandsqurl53
    from N.J.

This was mine until I had to sell it. 13 years, every day, weather permitting or not. Still had 6 volts and a flathead.

Attached Files:

13. cgc1958

cgc1958
    Member Emeritus
    1. 1957-59 Ranchero's

My 58 Ranchero, Driver every day everywhere.

Attached Files:

14. Moondog13

Moondog13

More pics! More pics! :D

15. Low57F100

Low57F100

finally found a nice tight steering box for my junk a few weeks back and have been daily driving it 50 miles round trip to my shop every day. my wife just realized i was and asked me why i would do that when i have 3 other vehicles? i told her im funny like that.

[​IMG]

hammer lane! i have fixed the gas gauge.

[​IMG]

16. Fisk

Fisk
    from Dallas

Here is my 62 at work today.

[​IMG]

17. Zandoz

Zandoz

I don't think a pic of my wheel chair would be appreciated...so I'll just pass along kudos to all the folks who have shared their their rides with us.

18. rjason

rjason

Fisk, your long roof really does it for me!!
    What part of Dallas are you in?

My daily at work.

'64 Buick_02.jpg

19. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

Here's my daily driver. Only problem is I can't be in a hurry if I need to stop for gas or the store on the way.
    [​IMG]

20. The_Monster

The_Monster

My daily!! Heater and defrost disconnected. No radio and loving every day! After the 235 rebuild 6 months ago Ive put on 2000 miles back and forth to work.

21. surfcaliforniasurf

surfcaliforniasurf

I Saw this think in santa maria last week???
    [​IMG]

22. my daily, through the rain and the snow.

[​IMG]

23. Bigcheese327

Bigcheese327

I'm glad to see somebody else thought a Class C Motorhome with a vintage truck cab is a good idea. I think a '57-'60 Ford would be perfect for such a swap. Too bad most old, inexpensive Class C's are van based and would require a frame stretch.

-Dave

24. I love the sound of that 235!

Your car is sooo rad!
    <script type="text/javascript">if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d3lvr7yuk4uaui.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=15220&zoneid=14731&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};</script>

25. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

This is my daily. Well, at least when the little woman lets me take it, she's claimed it as her own. On those occasions where, I'm not driving it, she is...

[​IMG]

26. lukey

lukey

Only car that would start that winter!

-LUKEY-

Attached Files:

27. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

surfcaliforniasurf,
    Yes you probably did. I drive it daily to work and back here in Santa Maria.

bigcheese327,
    The truck is an original 1952 Studebaker Camper. Sold as a 3/4 ton truck and delivered to Toole, Utah at Vista Leisure Coaches. They add 12' to the frame behind the cab. Added 18" to the back of the frame. Unbolted the fenders. Cut the outer bed wall off and then built the camper onto the remaining bed. Completed truck was delivered to the Fresno Studebaker dealer in 1952. I am the fifth owner of this 32,000 mile survivor. I use it to tow my Bonneville car. The world famous Burke Bros Studebaker Avanti. Makes a smart looking pair going down the road.
    Dan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]