Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs WANT. Canadian, fleetline. chopper

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockin rebel, Mar 5, 2012.

1. hey guys. My computor did the unthinkable. it died and took everything, I every cared about.. my hamb contacts... there was a fellow, I think Manitoba, but could be wrong. he did a brilliant, 49-52 Chevy Fleetline chop. I have searched for hours, can't find the post.... help please, thanks, Lloyd

2. Definitely not Manitoba, wherever that is.. but the one Brian Bass (Bass here on the HAMB) did was amazing.

3. yes, the Bass fleetline chop is amazing too. probably the best ever.. thanks

4. still no, but thanks.. the one I would like to find, the guy just did it in a clean single car shop.. just the chop

5. hey still no, but thanks for that one. never seen it before..

6. As a computer tech I have to ask - you had a backup right? :(

7. Hell I know better and I don't have a backup. :eek: I even have a place online that I could backup if I wanted to.

I don't have any info for the OP but this keeps it where everyone can see it. ;)

8. sqhd

sqhd

9. Can't say i've ever seen one around here but then again i haven't seen everything.

10. Canuck

Canuck

Would it be the bare metal look one with all the painted rivets? If so try PMing Peteinlockport, I am sure he knows the owner.

Think the car is from Oakbank area.

Canuck

QUOTE=rockin rebel;7531214]hey guys. My computor did the unthinkable. it died and took everything, I every cared about.. my hamb contacts... there was a fellow, I think Manitoba, but could be wrong. he did a brilliant, 49-52 Chevy Fleetline chop. I have searched for hours, can't find the post.... help please, thanks, Lloyd[/QUOTE]

11. tiquer

tiquer

12. sqhd, another no, but thanks for tryiny to help.. I know Bob, but have not been up to see his car yet..

13. hey guys, my BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy was in Weyburn, SK. and the thread was on Ruffrodders.... sorry about making yall think hard lol, lol do NOT ever get old, it is not what they say it is......

14. Lloyd, there is another nice one in Regina. Belongs to Majestics member Barry Green. There may be a pic of it on the Majestics web site under member's projects. Pat