Register now to get rid of these ads!

60's Falcone Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cafone, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I picked this up over the winter in a trade and hope one of you guys can help me out with the history of the car....

It came from Buffalo New York and raced in Niagra Falls, from what I was told. The car was a gasser in the mid 60's running a Ford side oiler. In the 70's it became a monster truck on a bronco frame, than sat in the weeds for a long time.

The driver side door has Charlie and the passenger door has Beth painted on them. It's painted brown and gold but at one time was factory white with red lace painted at least on the roof.

Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. Any information?

3. Bump for the night crew.

4. Can't help ya, but it's a cool long roof for sure.

5. Verminator

Verminator

Kool piece, my friend !!! What do you have in mind for it???

6. Pat, it was a gasser and a monster truck, we're thinking custom...

Unless you need it........I really want to build a led sled coupe.....like Packard size:D, draggin' ass with a big block chevy....

7. Still looking for some info......

8. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Hey Mike, no info but it was on Craigslist up here forever... good luck with the search!

9. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

10. Any of you weekend guys ever see this car on a track in upstate NY?

11. Verminator

Verminator

Way too many gems jamming this place up to even think about it.....the Packard Coupe is still calling your name though !!!

12. mutt423240

mutt423240

hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you. the falcon kinda looks like my old car. is the interior black? thanks, mario

13. mario, yes the interior is black. The car was originally white that was sprayed with red lace than sometime later painted brown amd black with a cobweb effect.....