Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

HAPPY NEW YR TO ALL! MAY YOUR 2012 BE FILLED WITH GREATNESS! and if ya win the power ball don't forget I've gave ya that one thing that one day for free! ;)
    2012 will be a great one round here! We WILL get our farm straightened up, I will get my cars back home, and most important of all, we will have a wonderful new child I'n our lives! Imam try n stay up till midnight just so I can take my 2011 calendar out I'n the yard and burn it! Lol
    Much love from the breeders!

2. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

You know that Mayan end of the world thing is suppose to happen in 2012. I just checked my calender and they might be right. The one on my coolerater ends today.:) HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Dick, thx again for my new club jacket patch! I only hope I can get it sewed on for the end of days! ;)

4. Did You have a Year with many u-turns or what????

Happy New Year Breeder and to Your family too,since we get to 2012 some hours before You do : is it anything You whant me to stay on the lookout for and give U an early warning...

Keep it up Todd,see You on the other side...NOW the refrigator is calling on me time for a bunch of cold ones...Over'n'Out

Hasse...................Swiiiiiiiden...

5. whisky runner

whisky runner

hey breeder....give me a hollar a minute before midnight..so i can wake up ozark county with a few short bursts..... i can't see me keeping my old bones up till then... good luck with the clean-up.. and the family expansion

6. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy New Year breeder. May 2012 be the exact opposite of 2011 for you.

7. Todd, I wish you and your family all the best in 2012!

8. doc's

doc's

(x2)

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx ya all. Hope everyone's yr is wonderful!!!!

10. havi

havi

Happy New Year, Todd! Hope 2012 isn't any worse for ya. :)

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Gandolf rockin the guitar!! AWESOME!!!!:D
    It won't be worse I promise! Wont let that happen bro! 2011 is ending with a bang. Just spent 2 hours on the pc and running to walmart for the wife picking up shit for our restaurants silly ass new yrs party! 2 hours spent doing what ya ask? Making and buying stuff to play minute to win it!:rolleyes: what happened to getting drunk and hitting on your sister I'n law!? Lame! :(:D

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

WELP, IT'S A GIRL! EVERYTHING LOOKS JUST FINE AND DUE DATE IS STILL JUNE 7th!!! LIL ELLA FAITH REED WILL BE A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO OUR HOME!

13. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats on the future addition to the family!!

14. Phil 41 Chevy

Phil 41 Chevy

Congrats Todd !! Hope 2012 is a lot better , see you in May !!

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx guys.
    And Dallas, ( hell raiser) I know ya want to be , and will be , but now that it's a girl, I guess your the Godmother? ;)

16. whisky runner

whisky runner

congratulations... i guess it wont be but a few years before you need your shotgun to run the boys off... you need to get her started early on building hot rods..i have my 5 year old great granddaughter with greasy hands already... good luck to you and yours.....R.C.

17. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

I think DumbWhore would make a good Godmother, and me the HellRaiser will make a good Godfather. Wait till you introduce us as her GodParents to the minister when you have her baptized.:eek:

Oh brother, now I'll really have my hands full.:p My job will be for you and Shanna to raise her to be more like Shanna.

You do know, you'll have to give up smokes and beer around her don't you?:(

HellRaiser

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Yeah, I know Dallas, that's why I've doubled up on the drinking till she gets here! :)
    UPDATE!! Finally last week the gobment got cleanup money! So, $84 an hr to remove all this sand. Drawback, it cost 125 per hr to have someone do it. So it's not gonna get done completely, but at least get some of it and pileup the trees. Much better then nothing for sure. Still have to get the GSA office to inspect it, and approve it, but it is looking good. Maybe I can finally get all this scrap cars, and shit outta the yard and have some spending money! Daddy needs gravel! Ps, wife and lil girl are doing well. She's ( I think) at 30 weeks. Glad lil Ella is hangin in there.
    A who, that's about it. Been cleaning a lil with the bobcat but it's been really muddy.
    Anywho, gotta pee so I'm goin t......dammit. Okay, gotta change so I'll be going now!
    Later,
    Todd

19. breeder, you are crazy, man, crazy. Stop consuming, and you won,t have to take nature breaks so often. :D

20. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

I took the night off actually. And yes, I DO have a fever! ;)

21. HotRod33

HotRod33

Glad to hear that things are starting to look up for you Todd.

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx bud, it's gettin there I guess. Haven't seen any money for cleanup yet, but it's in the works I think. Sold me 53 and bought an 01 expedition to get all the family in. Boo! Lol
    We need gravel badly, but until I get all these cars drug outta here, it's kind of pointless. Hopefully I'll have enough scrap metal in the yard to get gravel, few thing for the nes fam ride, and give my buddy rp some green to get some falcon gasser parts. Ohh, and maybe a new carport!

23. Breeder

I am glad thaings are lookin up for you. 2011 was bad on you!

I love your daughters name. That was my ex mother in laws name. I got along with her better than I did her daughter. My son named his first girl after her too.

Good luck with your clean up and getting reimbursed from Uncle Sam....

24. whisky runner

whisky runner

hey breeder..maybe the great bald eagle will crap your way soon and help with the yard cleanup... what year falcon gasser ya building.. i almost started on a 61 but then looked and the shop is already too full.. i already have more projects than money or brains...ha ha ha ha

25. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx ffr1222k! I like the name myself! ;)
    Whisky, mine is a 61 as well.
    Whelp, got the new family ride. 2001 expedition. Wee friggin whoopty do! Ahh well, least it rides high above this shit road we live on! Not much to report, just waiting. Getting ready to haul off my work van, so I can get new skins on the ford. Again, very damned exiting! Lol

26. Sonicjagstang

Sonicjagstang
    from IL.

I've lurked here for some time and only recently began posting and browsing somewhat actively and found a few stray comments about your situation before finding this. I'm glad you and your family are safe and sound but the whole mess would still be a heart breaker. I'm glad to see things are looking up for you now. I've hit the Rust Revival the last two years and plan to attend this year. I love the atmosphere and I enjoyed the food at your establishment (apparently everyone else did too as it took a long time to even get through the front door. LOL!) so I look forward to going again.

I don't know if I'll have my 50 ready in time but if not I'll just be a spectator. LOL! Good luck with everything. -Bob

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx bob. See ya in may bud
    Well, got some stuff drug out. Wasn't as joyful as I thought it would be. Haha
    USED TO BE PURDYISH

Attached Files:

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Okay, so the jj app is over my head.
    First pic when I bought it.
    Second, where it was. Miss the green grass n soybeans.
    My kids when I got it
    My kids yesterday.
    My lil Abby before n after pics with vw.
    Other pics
    Vw. Never EVER, underestimate the power of an exploding chain while trying to pull a lil bus out of a lot of flood sand! Scarey shit. For ya non farmers, the tractor is frt wheel assist(4wd) and is rated at 240 up. Back tires are 6.5 ft tall. Anyway when the first chain broke it flew out like a cobra and it this tractor in the tire and shook the shit out of it. Second chain caught a wiring harness and some chunk of metal and ripped it wide open. All in about 3 secs tops! Glad no on was hurt!!!!
    The 59! Whelp, I was very stoked to finally get back to it to pull it out. Several days between rains with a bobcat, and 5 hrs sat with shovels and beer, and ahe finally broke free after 9 months of being in a tomb. It was all the magnum had to get it out.
    Wasn't as stoked once I got it out.
    Ta can't see in the pics I don't think but the weight in the trunk was so much, it buckled the frame and rear quarters.
    You would be amazed at how corrosive sand is. Even lrg bolts like for the bumper etc, look like they've been in the bottom of a coke a cola for a month. Sadly, there's no hope for it. And before I start gettin PM's and such, NO, I'm not going to start popping parts off this thing. With standing here looking, you have no idea how fked it really is. I cleaned a pile away from rear taillight yesterday, and reached in behind to feel for a nut and it snapped off with one finger. Sucks! Was hoping to start rolling the sand out of the ones we got put today, but it rained all night of course, so it's just pure soup outside!

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ohh ... And this is what I sold my damn 53 for! Damn fertile wiener..... :/
    Ugh!

Attached Files:

30. Sonicjagstang

Sonicjagstang
    from IL.

Geez, what an ordeal. Kinda makes me want to vomit. I'm sure it doesn't make you too happy either. I lost a 50 Chevy tudor sedan to a tornado years back and my therapy after home repairs and cleanup was buying more junk............. Ok, I've never been known for good decisions. Good luck with everything and who knows what help may yet come your way.