Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2012- Who's Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safari-wagon, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Scott_Rod

Scott_Rod

Wrap on the tires!!!! I love it!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. twofisted

twofisted

Bubble wrap would be righteous!

3. 39 sledge

39 sledge
    from p.a.

yea still bummed myself i cant make it this year:mad: ..... but next year i plan to show up in force and my new build...:cool: have fun gang..

4. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Love your car, sorry for the drool on it last year....

Looks like tomorrow's suppose to be a nice day, knock on wood! Packing up the wagon tonight and heading out in the afternoon. I'm going to start a new Autorama thread tomorrow much like last year. Stay Tuned!

5. Gator

Gator

If nothing goes to shit between now and Friday I'll be there - hanging with the rest of the Poorboys...

6. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Gator.....Gonna be there Sat? Look me up!

7. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I will be on the bus from Dayton again this year,I hope I dont do something stupid like forget about it like I did saturday with the fish fry that included all the beer.

8. Coaching basketball again this year.....kids are only kids for so long...I will be back soon, have fun and make sure you go to Greektown and get some pie for me!

9. hotdamn

hotdamn

hopefully we dont hit a blizzard like we did last year! we saw almost no plow trucks all the way through Ohio and it was snowing like hell, WTF? I thought you yankees had that salt and plow shit on lockdown? :D

see ya'll soon!

p.s. glad to see you boys from Tn are making it up this year as us southerners are generally far and few in those neck of the woods!

10. Well wouldn't ya know it !!! Mother Nature decided to say hello today and is dumping some white crap on us!!! WTF it was almost 50 yesterday!!!

11. mud goodsleeve

mud goodsleeve
    from cincinnati

In the shop printing up a ton of stuff for the Artists Alley in the basement. Swing by the Goodsleeve A/A booth, let us know you are a HAMBer and get 10% off. 2 days and counting. Cant wait, last year was a blast!
    See you all in a few days-Mud

12. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Cant Wait!!! Still Counting down the days. Only 4 to go for me!

13. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

We got that white shit last nite. Mostly melted away already. They're talking rain this afternoon. I head for Detroit early tomorrow morning. Setting up in the Artists Alley Thursday morning.

14. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

suppose to be sunny and 40's tomorrow, Michigan spring!

15. Any HAMBers driving down from Toronto area? If so I have a favour to ask (I will repay you in whatever beer you dig!). I'm already here and it will be my birthday during the Autorama. Instead of waisting time that could be spent viewing cars we got my birthday crap out of the way already. My really rad freinds got me a set of 15" wheel covers for my ranfla. I can't fit them in my suit case. If anyone driving back could fit them in your car that would be so rad! I will pay you back if customs charges you going thorugh. I will also hook you up with beer or whatever when we get back. Thanks a lot guys!

16. Ok no more snow, all gone !!

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and if you do hit snow, and are bored at 6am driving DON'T call me on the phone! :p

By chance you still have those old MI license plates that you mentioned?

18. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I found the plates but thought I had more,I only have about 4 and ones not that great so you still want them.

19. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

What Mchigan plates are you looking for Denise? I may still some in my stach. Jim32

20. dart165

dart165

Man, gettin excited now Just finished up all the new artwork.. will be picking up all the print work tomorrow and my shirts show up Thursday. Hell, I even manged to throw my 52 Columbia back together for this years basement level cruiser section! :)

21. Scott_Rod

Scott_Rod

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  22. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Can't wait for the artist alley. I'll be setting up tomorrow after the drive. See ya there. Stop by and check out some new artwork from myself and others. Nate

23. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

24. 51 Chev Deluxx

51 Chev Deluxx
    from Detroit

Bought my tickets last night!!See you guys Friday...

25. exStreamliner

exStreamliner

Body off, platform & kiddie step built, ready to load for Detroit Autorama... it would have been easier to take the whole car... but, this is more child proof... and thats the idea... I hope they enjoy it and make some memories... If ya get a chance stop by and donate to "Save the Salt" and/or sign up for the "SEMA Action Network"... Thanks again Singlefinger for providing the donation kettle and providing another donation point

[​IMG]

26. Misfit

Misfit
    from Upstate NY

Leaving tomorrow AM to make the 11 hour drive. First time there, about how many vehicles in total? Is it worth being there two days?

27. I'm there 4 days and it's totally worth it! If you don't stay 2 days, you'll be wishing you did.

Just putting the finishing touches on both cars I'm dragging down. Lots to do, but getting excited like a kid on Christmas morning!

See ya'll soon...

28. Waiting for the rain to stop so I can load the 41' on the (open) trailer, then wrap it up in a cocoon for the trip.

29. Scott_Rod

Scott_Rod

No 2 days is a bad idea. you will need 3 to see it all. have your buddy take a photo of the bug eyed look on your face when you first walk in.

Last year I was gonna get a photo of the original Bigfoot truck for my daughter, It took me 15 minutes to find it! I'm not kidding, the place is that big.

Don't forget about the basement, where the cool kids hang out.

30. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Made it!

Attached Files: