Register now to get rid of these ads!

Atlanta area HAMBers ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by savannahDan, Feb 15, 2012.

1. savannahDan

savannahDan

I'll be moving to Atlanta this weekend, well not exactly Atlanta, but Cumming area. Are there any HAMB'rs nearby? Any car stuff going on? I'm gonna be going crazy for a while until we get a house lined up, because I won't be able to work on my '39 until then. Need some sort of automotive activity to do.

2. Welcome to metro Atl.
    Keep your eyes open for "ATL HAMB & Grits" posts every few weeks. We generally get together at The Flying Biscuit in Roswell every other Sunday morning. Also join the Georgia HAMBERS community.
    B.

3. Tons of us all around the north and south sides of Atlanta. Brad54's monthly swap meet will be starting in March on the first Saturday of each month up at Atlanta Drag Strip right off I-85 in Commerce.

4. Ah, you heard about the update, Rich!

5. If you see anyone with a S.F.C.C. tag or logo, run the opposite way as fast as you can...

6. savannahDan

savannahDan

I'll keep an eye out for HAMB and Grits. I made it to one of the swap meets at Lanier Speedway back in the fall, is the location changing to Commerce or is this a whole seperate thing?

7. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Watch your mouth, Young Man!

8. Brad moved the location to Commerce....no mo Lanire Speedway!

9. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

Mark the first sunday in November on youre calender and come to the Lineville Alabama car show and swap meet ... You want be sorry ... And you other guys from the atlanta area come on down ... Ill put some pictures in my stuff ,,, check them out ....

10. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Same show, new much, much better location. We're inside the fence at the drag strip, on the paved pit area.

And the track is helping me promote it too--their website, email blasts to their racers, announcements at their Friday Night test and tunes and Saturday races... I couldn't ask for a better arrangement.

Here's the dates: (note that there are two that are the second Saturday)
    April 7
    May 12
    June 9
    July 7
    August 4
    September 1
    October 6
    November 3

If you'd like to be added to a monthly email reminder list, shoot me a note at: [email protected]

-Brad