Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gotta love her- GO GRANNY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MeanGene427, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

A stock car? really? Traditional HOT RODS and CUSTOMS. I love all the whining when I point that out. It's funny how the ones bitching and moaning about what I said don't support the site. I don't see one Alliance Member that doesn't get it. Maybe it's because the understand supporting the site.

2. Road Runner

Road Runner

This lady is so much cooler, smarter, older and wiser than a bunch of kids around here.

3. crap.. 101... thats awesome!

4. Sonicjagstang

Sonicjagstang
    from IL.

That was a very good vid. I like how she tries to involve her friends....especially on polish day. LOL! Hey friends, nice to have you over now get to work!

This lady has to be an exception to almost every rule.... I mean, every car I bought off an elderly lady was banged up at every corner because she couldn't get in or out of the garage without smacking something. Then again, if you can afford to drive, insure and maintain such a car I'm sure the weekly trip to the body shop to have the fenders redone isn't a big deal.;)

5. 61TBird

61TBird

Exactly...
    It's interesting how many are NOT Alliance Members.
    If you come back at me with "I can't afford it"...
    How do you pay for your Internet/Phone every month to be on here and yet can't afford $50 for 1 year to be an A/M?
    It breaks down to $4.17 per month! How could you NOT afford it?

6. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

many stockers could technically be hot rods straight from the factory. I'd be willing to bet this 101 year old lady could kick the both of your asses for putting up such a fuss about her story. You all should feel blessed to have people like this who are still around for the rest of us to learn from. but no...the both of you are the eptiome of today's younger society: entitled to everything the way you want it to be. you have a choice: to click on something...or to not click on something. Here's some simple words of advice- if you don't like it, don't read it or dont watch it. It is a very simple action to skip over something you're not interested in.

And to you Zman; my boyfriend and I are both members of this forum and we've paid our dues...through his account. We are alliance members so why dont you take your words and shove it.

Alliance member or not; we all support this forum by posting what we love and engaging in conversation. There are plenty of people on here who can't fork over the $50.00 to be alliance members in this economy because quite a few are jobless and trying to keep their lights on and homes heated...but wait...you're just the most awesome richest person out there now aren't you. Just because youre an Alliance Member doesnt make you any more entitled to these forums than the rest of the members who post here. I'd be willing to be that the majority of the non-alliance members contribute much more educational and benefitial posts than you and your frequent rants and rediculous mumblings because you can't just seem to put a smile on your face and be happy.

Cheer up; you obviously have a lot to learn from this older lady...we all do.

7. 117harv

117harv

It's fine that you and others like it, but wouldn't you have liked one of the previously posted links of it just the same? Do we need it posted over and over?

At this point in the HAMBs life as posted by several, almost everything has been asked and answered dozens of times. Go to the question and suggestions page and see how many times the questins what does FNG mean, or what does the HAMB stand for:cool: If someone has a question or something to share and think it is so obscure as to not be on here already, do a search and you may be amazed.

If i have a question i try and find an existing thread that is similar to what i want to know and ask there. Doing this keeps valuable info together instead of in hundres of different threads...jmo:cool:

GO Granny!

8. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

because most people have internet to be able to work or keep their kids in school and search for jobs. don't pass judgement on what people can and cant afford until you've walked a mile in their shoes. This thread isnt about being an alliance member or not...its about a grand old lady and her precious packard. stick to the topic or move along.

9. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

10. 61TBird

61TBird

And you know all about me and what I've been through because?...

11. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

im just saying dont pass judgement and act like no one has a right to an excuse not to afford it.

12. e-tek

e-tek
    from SK, Canada

Oh zman (or is that z-child?).....Eff-off.:p

First time for me too - thanks for posting it - fantastic lady!

13. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

To all the folks who enjoyed that wonderful gal and her cool car, you're welcome. To the two grumpy keyboard cowboys who are "beating me up" :rolleyes:, this one's for you- and goodbuy, you're boring me with your "wit"

[​IMG]

14. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

correction zman...you were the one to PM me first by throwing around very large profanity words...to a lady....over a post i made in a thread. and youd didnt tell me how you felt. I told you how it was and told you not to respond to me again because you were getting extremely out of hand to the point where i almnost reported you for harassing me. I don't appreciate such rediculous nonsense and I hope you understand that now.

I don't send nasty PM's to people...i'm not that type of person...unless you are nasty to me in public. I'm the type of person to believe that people on any type of forum should respect any fellow poster and try and be civil. Obviously...you're not being civil you're being rude. I didnt talk shit about you in my thread...that was someone else making a comment about you. and I answered rather politely in return.
    And i dont understand what the board is about? F-U.Obviously you don't either since youre wasting an amazing amount of bandwidth just by bitching. Everyone doesnt make fun of me Zman and if they do; F them too. I dont have to like everyone and everyone doesnt have to like me. I'm not about to give a rats ass about what everyone thinks of me and so on and so forth. This isn't high school. I respect you; you respect me. its a mutual fact of life. it's the real world hunny.

Oh, and i ain't a little girl. I dont see you standing up and doing tremendously gracious things on these fourms. The only thing i see you doing is opening your overly fat mouth and spewing garbage all over everyone's threads for the sake of your overly large ego...and apparent anger issues...and I'm not the only one to think so by your posts on this forum

I respect you for your knowledge and thats the truth...but i do not like you for who you portray yourself to be on a public forum; but thats apparently okay when youre hiding behind a screename eh? man-up and start acting like one.

now if you'd like to continue to be completely immature; take it to PM and stop ruining a really great thread about a truly inspirational person. yours truly

Farmergal :rolleyes:;)

15. 117harv

117harv

That was a classy reply:rolleyes::cool:

16. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Grandma Hates Drama.

17. metalshapes

metalshapes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.