Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Coupe info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson hot rod, Jan 29, 2012.

1. hudson hot rod

hudson hot rod

I have tried searching till my fingers hurt but can't find anymore pics or info about this coupe. Can anyone help me with info or more pics on this "too cool" coupe? Oh and what venue is this? Thanks, Ken
    [​IMG]

2. Lurk king

Lurk king

3. brady1929

brady1929

sure is purdy

4. hudson hot rod

hudson hot rod

5. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

that is a sweet coupe. the fenders take me back a few years. i remember in the mid 60's to get mine inspected in NYS they required front fenders. so i went with the small cylce ones and i could never get them to stop vibrating at near or plus speed limit! finally took them off and kept them for the next inspection!

6. Try a search "My Billetproof 09 Pictorial" it's by Chris. There are a few pics there.

7. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

It looks like the Portland Roadster Show. It's Mike Thompson's old coupe now owned by Rolf.

8. couverkid

couverkid

Was owned by mike Thompson at the time of the picture. Thompson speed shop is his hamb name.