Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

Even winter turns into spring.

Keep your chin up. So sorry about your daughter. I'm praying for you and yours.

2. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Sorry about all your hard times.
    I hope things are taking a turn upwards!

Hope you daughter is okay.

3. 39 sledge

39 sledge
    from p.a.

hang in there lords hope your daughters alright.

4. Love your work and drive! Keepin it real and gettin it done!.........

5. thanks guys...my daughter is in very good health and spirit..she is at our home resting..i thank god no serious injury's,, just fracture wrist and bruises all over..thanks..

6. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry to hear of your recent run of bad news but that's good news that your daughter is on the mend Jesse. Best of everything to you for the rest of 2012.

7. 1938ute

1938ute
    from australia

Great work, i'm amazed how many chops you get done.
    Cheers Steve.

8. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

keep up the good work

9. poorboy

poorboy

Hey man keep your head up. Things will get better. I hope your daughter is well

10. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Prayers coming your way bro!!! Better times to be coming your way for sure!!!

11. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

I'm glad to hear your daughter wasn't seriously hurt. I'm looking foward to receiveing the shirt I ordered the other day from you, keep up the great work man.

12. CARCUTTER

CARCUTTER
    from MASS

It may seem crazy but remember "all things happen for a reason" Your health and the health of your family it what is really important in life.
    Im glad your daugther is in good shape and pray your father is doing well also, everything else can be replaced.
    This may just be a chance to be for a new door to open for you!

13. Shirts are on their way...thanks guys...things do happen for a reason...maybe just a wake up call to remind us who we are and how quick and easy we could lose what we have....
    15 years ago I got the same phone call from an unknown person...my daughter was only 5 yrs old...I was a single father, my niece who was 17 at the time and her baby boy only a few months old lived with me, she was babysitter .she had went out on I trip with friends...my youngest sister watched my daughter that weekend...it was getting late so I page my sisters pager a few time to see what time she was bringing my daughter home...then my phone rings...person tells me that the owner of the pager I had been paging and the kid that was with her had just been hit by a drunk driver as they crossed the street....

14. I called my oldest sister who lived close to the scene, and hospital were they were taken to..thinking she could get there faster than me...She did...when I arrived at the hospital they took is In a private room...I knew it was not good...they told us the baby boy was ok...we said what baby boy....turned out it was not my lil SIS nor my daughter..it was my niece and her son...my niece did not survive...

15. My niece was my oldest sisters daughter...

16. shadams

shadams

Damn dude, I spent the last three days going through this thread and at first was turned off by all the shit talkers, then glad they got shut down, then AWED at you and your shops work, then bummed about your nephew, then really bummed about your dogs, then super bummed about your daughter. I dont no how much more I can take, I feel like I have known you forever, ha!!

Cant say much that hasnt already been said. I will tell you that I started my working life at a used car dealership and I worked with a guy named "Tito" or Ernest if you were close to him. Started my love for all things hot rod and you remind me a lot of him. Former gangster and serious bad ass, but on the inside a super cool dude who would do anything for you if you needed it. I was good friends with him for several years, he got a 5.0 in my Mazda truck and we would cruise Military on Sunday nights looking for people to race, him in either is 61 F-100 or his 63 Fairlane. always had a blast and opened my eyes up to a whole nother world as I grew up pretty fortunate. Not money really but just no hard times. Need to find him again and see what he's doin. Keep it up dude and I am going to get me some shirts and wear them proudly!!

17. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

Got my shirt today, bad ass!

18. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

I just found this thread and spent HOURS looking threw it all. I could sum up all your work with just one word...No, cancel that...I would be doing you an injustice. Its awesome, sick, inspireing, and all kinds of other words. I cant put it into words...

I have had a love of cars since I was little and just got the one I want to build, my 56 Buick Super. I traded my bobber for it, cryed the first day my scoot was gone but every day after, I look at the lines of the 56 and say, "yup, it was worth it". I wish I could pull something out of my ass that even closely looks like your stuff. Heres wishing you the best.

Thats one of my kids helping the old man...

Attached Files:

19. (shadams) thanks...(death trap) glad you got your shirt and even more that you like it..thanks for the support...
    with all this going on right now, its been very hard to get some work done..but im keeping my head straight and not forgetting who i am ... so off to building even better rides i go..its late but im still here welding up another chop... ill post up more pics soon...thanks guys..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  20. bluecamaro.. nice bike..but even nicer buick...keep your boy busy..he will remember it for the rest of his life..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  21. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

Thanks brother.

22. gotra66

gotra66

I am sorry to hear about your father and daughther. I hope they both get better soon. And to have your shop broken into at the same time. That sucks. I hope they catch those responsible and lock em up. Best of luck to you Lords!

23. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Sorry to hear all the shit man, its been an incredibly unlucky year start for me too...
    Why have your dogs been attaked at your place anyway? some dickhead wanted to cause some drama or?
    Best of wishes for the family. oh and what about the burglary? big loss? or just some damage. hope for the best. you dont deserve this shit.

24. more shirts shipped out today..wow..thanks guys..
    as for the thief's all they got was a $50 radio out of my R,V, ..and a lil damage to it..nothing that we cant fix or replace..

25. but most important my daughter is in good health..as for my father ..im dealing with some legal matters with his so called live in girl friend,,my fathers has Alzheimer, and this b#%^& has been taking advantage of him.. alder abuse..

26. 91bluecamaro

91bluecamaro

Got any 3X's in them t-shirts, didnt see any on yer site..

27. we got the pinstripped merc in long and short sleeves ..in 3x, 2x, xl, L, also have them for the lady's in tank tops..L, XL
    you can send me an email at [email protected] if you like one..thanks..

28. its official..we will be celebrating out 10th year anniversary on the 24 of march..come enjoy some live music, good food, cold beers... bring your kustom rides and bikes... this will be an all day event..come early..please leave the attitudes at home...if your in a band and would like to donate some playing time..give me a call...hope every one can make it....wow ten years..

29. Ten years is an amazing milestone. Congratulations, and I must say well deserved by a guy with a fantastic attitude and great skills. All the best for the next 10!

30. wow..thank you for your comments..