Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greely Colorado

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mark boltjes, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Looking for somebody in Greely - Loveland area that might have a car for sale for my son - any help would be appreciated - I'm in Minnesota and the kid lives in Greely. Figured I could trust the guys on this site to help me out. If someone has something email me at [email protected]

UPDATE !!! I knew if I ask for a little help you guys would come thru - found a car in just a few hours. My sons transmission took a shit in his only vehicle and needed a car BAD and today so he could get to work[starting a new job - no money no car] I got a ton of offers to help and a bunch of referrals. What a GREAT bunch of guys !!!!!!! Thanks to all that offered help - you guys are great !!!!!

Mark

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. FunnyCar65

FunnyCar65
    from Colorado

looking for anything in particular?I'm in Greeley I'll keep a look out.

3. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Posting this on a traditional hot rod site??? Wouldn't checking the Denver area craigslist / searchtempest be a better idea.

4. Ghost28

Ghost28

project or driver?

5. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

what is he looking for? i'm in Greeley Co also,

P/M sent with my #'s

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  6. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

And I am in Loveland..... What is he looking for.

7. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Yeah, what's he looking for. I'm in Denver and have a couple projects for sale

8. robber

robber

Like FunnyCar65 and damagedduck, I too am in Greeley...could be that Greeley is the car mecca of the universe! :) ( I doubt it, but there are a lot of hotrodders here).
    What type and price do you have in mind?

9. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

I have an aquaintence, who was working a 48 Plymouth coupe, he has had a couple health set backs and is looking to sell it. I sent him a PM with this thread attached.

I believe he is outside Ft Collins.

10. Hi neighbors:D

If your set with a new car, cool. If not best I got is Dad's 97 F250 is for sale

11. amphicar

amphicar
    BANNED

Seems there are more HAMBers around here that I thought! I know there are many HAMB-worthy cars in our area.

12. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

John Bevins? Berthoud? Amphicars?? Can't be more than one ... last I saw/heard of you was in Sturgis in '98 or 2000 ... still flyin' the sidecar?

Barry #36

13. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

I have a 57 chevy 2door hardtop and a 35 pontiac 2door sedan that both need new homes... along with a 71 honda CB750 cafe racer thats been fully redone