Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is Ian Roussel on the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kuztomklaus, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do anyone here know if Ian Roussel from the DVD series kustom cars lead sleds is on the HAMB? Or do someone know where he's located?

Klaus

2. 74bowtie

74bowtie

You mean his address, this is his shop I believe.

9015 Sunland Boulevard
    <!-- class="street-address" -->Sun Valley,<!-- locality--> CA<!-- region --> 91352-2070<!-- postal-code -->

3. big creep

big creep

nope, he has a new shop, and yes he is here on the hamb. pm me.

4. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Ian is one of my friends. He on the hamb under v818. Hambers pretty much ran him off when they talked down on his cars so bad. He has a different style of doing things thats usually not considered "traditional" or HAMB friendly.

5. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

6. chaddilac

chaddilac

wow!!! I'm really surprised at all the negative comments? I don't see all that bad stuff in that zephyr, I think it's his best looking design!!

I can understand why he left, I would've too! Seems like they talking about that other car he did that looked liked really weird not the zephyr!

7. slammed

slammed

Yes, the friendly bashers rose to the occasion. They should focus on the rides with 20+" wheels from the 'big national' shows that FNG's are traipsing the HAMBscape with.

8. Thanks guys. Yeah I know it happens here, it's sad cuz I think he's an artist. Thanks for helping me finding him.

Klaus

9. braindamage

braindamage
    from Arnold Mo

I wonder how many of the people that bashed him build or even own anything? Seems to be a problem on the HAMB. I know lots of people that have quit coming on here because of it.

10. TrioxinKustoms

TrioxinKustoms
    from Romney, WV

Ian is an awesome dude and builds some amazing things... I'm sure the haters on the hamb are the last thing he thinks about.

He has built some really great hamb friendly stuff too.

11. big creep

big creep

you know i love visiting his shop, i always find things he makes very very cool! and stuff that is not car related, one of the nicest persons one could hope to meet. he put together a bike for a guy with an ls1 motor. yea i know its not hamb friendly, but the moment i saw it i wanted to ride it! just to see how fast i could take it, and if i had the balls?

he built it cause thats what the customer wanted! it was very madmax cool bike!
    if you guys ever see him, chat him up, hes just a normal dude working to make a living!

Jeff Pandora likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.