Register now to get rid of these ads!

The H.A.M.B. Calendar - Missing Holidays...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 10, 2012.

1. moefuzz

moefuzz

This just makes the collection Even Cooler!
    Thanks Guys! I'm sure when they discover the wooden box with a fully complete set
    holed up in the back yard in 2096 it will be like finding the long lost 51 Ford from Sanford and Son
    all over again! You Guys Are Makin History Here :D
    And I couldn't be Happier!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Ryan,
    I didn't order one but I still want my money back.

3. Kramer

Kramer

But it's not red either.:confused:

4. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

What??? You guys don't celebrate "National Bellybutton Lint Day"? I am shocked!:rolleyes:

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Those bother me more then the holidays as I use my calendar for work and scheduling installs. Until I read this I thought it was intentional. Glad to hear it wasn't and will be back next year. No big deal for me to write in red sharpie the days of the week at the top of each page for 12 months.

Thanks for all the time and effort you contribute each year. REALLY appreciated.

6. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

like a good magazine, its all about the pictures.

-danny

7. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Well it appears to me that most everyone on the HAMB understands that the more one takes on the better the chances are that a hic-up can happen. Only the guy that never does anything is mistake clean. Proofing things before going to print is a lot more difficult than first meets the eye. One of the things that jumps out to me is the overwhelming support shown to you while you are beating your self up. That should make you feel pretty good. You have come forward with the issue, you made no excuses, pointed no fingers and have offered a full $$ refund. I don't know of another thing you can do. If everyone addressed issues as you have the world would be a much better place. Good job.

8. probably didn't have Canadian Thanks Giving anyway, so no biggie . . .

9. KEITHMAN

KEITHMAN

Shoot, I didn't notice any of these issues until they were brought up here. Haha, that tells you how aware I am. It don't matter much to me! The calendar is awesome. I'm keepin' mine!

BTW not all of the holidays are missing, just Easter, Thanksgiving, and Haloween. May 24 is not a holiday I'm aware of. The remaining holidays are not highlighted in red. See what you did? Now you got me lookin' at every detail. Ha ha ha! No worries!

Ryan, what was playin' on Track 20 at 170?!

Banzai runs used to clear things up for me as well.

Have A Great Day!

10. bgbdlinc

bgbdlinc

...in consideration and compensation for damages to my expectations, I'll take one of everything from the HAMB Swag Dept.....

11. PUMPKINHEAD

PUMPKINHEAD

Same here:D

I'm keeping mine as well!

Thanks again Ryan!

12. Ddooce

Ddooce
    from Memphis Tn

So I went home last night and checked mine. I thought it was all part of the minimalist design - add lightness. No I dont want my money back - in fact after looking at it again in detail I think I may order another as a keeper and use the one I've got.
    Best thing to arive in my mail this year!

13. henrys_way

henrys_way
    from Maine

The "Hamb Calendar" is, as always, a work of art. So beautify done, I cant thank the guys who put the time and effort into this thing enough. I say, to Ryan, that it was a classy move to start this post and apologize/offer the refund. I, like many others didn’t even notice the missing holidays and numbers. I was to busy enjoying the perfect photos. I wait for this calendar every year, and would buy it even if it didn’t have any goddamn numbers at all. I want to help the cause..i still need to renew my alliance membership, I know… but <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    With all that said there is “Hands Down, No Comparison” to the Hamb calendar and this Hot Rod Gospel. “Some people get it. Some People don’t.”<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    This Calendar is mighty fine. Mine will hang proudly all year long!<o:p></o:p>

14. It is north of the border :)

15. sololobo

sololobo

I thought that was to write in where your were spending the holiday i.e., grandmas house, uncle neds,, etc. Doesn't seem like a big deal, only unique. ~sololobo~

16. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Awesome Idea!

17. LOL it is actually the 21st this year.

18. I tend to gravitate toward the rare and obscure and friends and family know that so I end up with some pretty cool and unique stuff at Christmas, which always includes a few calendars. I hadnt thought of ordering the HAMB calendar until now. I gotta have one of these for sure ! (Very engenius marketing strategy I might add ! ) :D

19. I'll never understand how they choose the holiday... 25th's a Friday, that'd make a bit more sense to me.

20. It is the first Monday before the 25th.

21. It is always the first Monday before the 25th.

22. Now I know. Learn something new every day.

23. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

So, you printed a politically correct calender with pictures of the coolest cars on the planet, I'm not sure I see the problem...

24. Oh, Jeeze, here comes the class-action lawsuits, endless depositions for Ryan and Django, counter-suits against the plaintifs for not even purchasing the calendars, and NASA-level QA teams put in place for future efforts. Where will it end?!?!?!

(I only bought it for the pictures...does that make me deranged?)

25. EVERY day is a holiday on the HAMB! Don't lose any more sleep over it.

26. Mart

Mart

It'll go down in hamb history like

Germ

Pokemon forum

Holiday-less calendar.

All part of life's rich tapestry.

Mart.

27. Just put the missing holidays on next year's calendar....... we will call them "Bonus days":D

28. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Ahh.. No big deal, boss. It's a keeper, one way or the other.

Don't be so hard on yourself.. But a couple more banzai runs wouldn't hurt, would they?;)

29. The 31st of December is missing... no birthday for me... wha whaaa. haha shit happens. I still love it.

30. Blackie

Blackie

I've had so many of those "are you effing kidding me?" moments with my own stuff I wish I would have bought one just so I could be reminded that I'm not the only one this shit happens to. I'm sure they are bitchin regardless...

Sent from a pay phone