Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 41 Int. Bobber Build.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sullys garage, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terryble

terryble
    from canada

Duh!!! If the flat bed was in front wouldn't it be a "push" vehicle not a "tow" vehicle

2. Thanks for the opinion. I'm in the wrong place for sure. Please Delete my post.........

3. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I guess that you're saying uncle.

4. Is this a RAT ROD in some circles? Rust? Just saying[​IMG]

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Looks like a mock up that could go either way. But proportion wise it looks decent. And it has a car grill, so plus one right there.

6. You can throw up as many diversions as you want. Your build, is not suitable for this forum. You should have known that and if you didn't, you have not been paying attention.

7. Z-man,Please have my post removed. It's not fun any more!

8. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

I'm surprised it made it 4 pages without being closed, but you may have to pm metalshapes or another mod to get it removed.

9. One Finger John

One Finger John

Begging for mercy? Is that traditional? Hate to say it, don't fan the flames. If you don't like the posts, don't read 'em.

10. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

And its neither here nor there, but I just gotta say I hate wide whites on "mag" type wheels. I don't care if it was done in the past, I just don't like how busy it looks to have a spoke design and wide whites. Its like the mullet of rolling combos, you got the business("mag") and the party(www) goin on at the same time.

11. 510madmav

510madmav

I was at barnes and noble just the other day, perusing their transportation magazines I see "rat rod " magazine. Anyone else seen this?

12. Dude, I am putting you on my ignore list just so I don't have to ever see that avatar again.

13. jerseymike

jerseymike

sorry john, your completely missing the point. that sit back and do nothing attitude will just get this place overrun with that junk. we all come here because we like what's here and why this place was created. for them to show up with there rat rods and think there going to change the minds of the other 160,000 members is absurd. they can build whatever they want, just don't bring it here. you wouldn't post pictures of your camaro on a mustang website, don't post pictures of your rat rod on a traditional hot rod site. very simple.

14. 117harv

117harv

SG it's not that it's wrong or we hate it, it's just that the HAMB has a set criteria, it's fits or it doesn't. I like all kinds of different rides and do fab for all kinds, some fit in with the HAMBs guide lines and some don't. I post pics and or tech on forums where it does fit or will be of interest to the members of that forum. In the end all you have to do is please yourself, not us.

I would also like to add that you have taken the comments well, many do not.

15. 52pig

52pig

16. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

jesus christ this piece of shit is still open?

17. axle

axle
    from Drag City

You obviously don't know Jeff , his sarcasm , or his reverse psychology

18. D-man313

D-man313

Thats great. But shouldnt the HAMB police be driving a more traditional hot rod or custom?

19. Why do J/C and F-bombs rule this forum. None of us get to take our cars with us went we die anyway. Alot of folks have issues it seems. I wouldn't want to hang around long if this is the constant tone.

20. outlaw256

outlaw256

117harv has broughtup a good point.you have taken this backlash like a man.no name callin and other such kiddy shit.for that i give ya the pat on the back.

21. Just like driving and building cars and hanging out with others who do the same.Thx

22. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

23. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

24. How do you do it? do you have a real job. Sick cartoons aren't part of the traditional hotrod scene. Just saying.

25. outlaw256

outlaw256

brother your hearts in the right place, its just your truck isnt.the boys are very protective of the hamb.its almost sacred to some of us.and some of them arent the most subtle people.they get in your face ina hurry.some do it because they love the hamb and dont want it polluted with non hamb stuff.some do it that way because they are smartasses and like to stir the pot and then there are the followers who just jump on the band wagon.putting all that shit aside, if you love hotroddin and building cars and want access to the most informitive sight on the web this is the place.these guys will bend over backwards to help you acheive your dream car, with information and some with physical help and some with the parts you may need.but you have to play by the rules or get burned. and as you can see the flame comes on really fast.lol. anyway stick around.its got ALOT of good guys here.and you can learn ALOT.just remember to put on your firesuit if you post pics like that.lol

26. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

haha, sorry man, im just doing my best to keep the mood light in here. :)

27. One Finger John

One Finger John

Mike, the moderators during this thread have been Ryan and Kevin Lee (at least this morning). Both have the authority and the where with all to shut the thread down anytime they want. Hasn't happened yet. This place would be REAL boring if it was nothing but 32 roadsters, low rider 55 chevies, and street gassers. Everything in moderation. Need to shake up the troops once in a while. Keep things fresh. Remember there ARE 160,000 like minds here. The site will not be taken over by the Rat Rod hoards.
    Another thing, this is the internet, nothing can be taken seriously.

John

28. Fuckin-fuck-fuckity-fuck!

Fuckin-fuck!

Fuck. :)

I'm sorry if my language offends anyone, I'm just trying to give a fuck. :D

29. I thought a bobber was an old school motor bike, and a bomb was an old school cool ride... I have a lead slead and a rat rod.. What ever, i rather see old rusty stuff turn into something other than a pile o rusty soil...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.