Register now to get rid of these ads!

I am now an Alliance member!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crdizzle6288, Dec 13, 2011.

1. crdizzle6288

crdizzle6288
    from illinois

i didnt know there were differnt choices for the tags??

2. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

what's "extra money"?

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You should get the alliance tag about a week to ten days after you join. The stamped tag is part of the membership.

All that said, I am three days behind at the moment. I plan to stamp my ass off tomorrow.

4. Chevy48

Chevy48

Thank you for explaining how to display alliance membership! I just happened to see it! I paid over a month ago wondering why it hasn't shown up yet!

Awesome! I'm also delighted to help a great cause!

You got to love the H.A.M.B. :D

5. I dont like the secret hand shake,I dont like people grabbing my nuts in public and twisting my titie.I can not imagine doing that hand shake with an entire car club:eek:

6. That's great, congratulations

7. A great way to fly!!

8. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

9. best fiddy bucks you can spend...worth 500

10. Hey welcome , now its time to meet the donkey!

11. crdizzle6288

crdizzle6288
    from illinois

Just got my firewall tag. Looks great! Thanks Ryan.

12. greasebandit0801

greasebandit0801
    from houston

It's about damn time!!!!!

13. GTSDave

GTSDave

I just re-upped for my second year. Well worth it. I cannot begin to list all of the cool ideas I have picked up from the folks here. The sheer talent and creativity of the people here is astonishing.

-Dave

14. Mike Moreau

Mike Moreau

The Alliance and the HAMB are great. I joined because I got so much free info and good ideas i felt like a moocher just lurking. Haven't used any discounts yet, but stuff I have learned has saved me a bunch of money and aggravation. I am not renewing some of the mags I subscribed to because they are now redundant-get more info on the HAMB. No mag gives you new articles as they are written, a resource library, rapid feedback to your specific questions, and a forum to contribute and comment. The Hamb and Alliance are examples of out-of-the-box creative thinking on how publishers can take advantage of the new computer based media. Again, great stuff.

15. sololobo

sololobo

Atta Boy! This is just a total win/win deal. You can't miss with this dicount program and showing support for the most inexpensive entertainment venue in the hot rod world. Proud of ya! ~sololobo~

16. Got my HAMB Alliance tag yesterday! Looks great.
    I know right were to put it on the 34 Pick Up!