Register now to get rid of these ads!

Club Dues

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aar0s, Dec 13, 2011.

1. daddio211

daddio211

Yep... but I don't tell people my T Sedan pulls wheelies! :D

2. 1954Bill

1954Bill
    from Long Beach

100.00 for my club just restarted it back up to me its worth the money !!!

3. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Looks like someone forgot to pay the host for your website because the link in you signature says it's for sale.

4. $ 50.00 HAMB per year.

5. daddio211

daddio211

^^^ winner ^^^

6. Roger Walling

Roger Walling

A small group of guys meet every Wed. very informaly. So informal that we don't even have a name for us.
    We charge $6 a head if you eat, and have a small cook out. Some times it is only hot dogs, somtimes pizza. If the pot gets a little money in it, we have steak!
    There have been times when we just don't feel like cooking so we we go to a resturant. (We just split the cost then.)

The most imortant thing that we always have is plenty of Bull Shit on hand.

7. Lild

Lild

I was in a local club many years ago and we had dues. What wasnt used for putting on their annual show was divied out to charities at the end of the year.

8. flynstone

flynstone

stripnut you beat me to it................no dues no donts..................i belive around 20 years with over 100 members YAKETY YAKS thanks grindal, evil ed, and the other founding fathers......the club started at canoga park bobs when grindal sketched the logo on a napkin..........

9. This has been interesting to read to say the least. Check out the Mid West Deuces club guys. We have a yearly dues and have had for years.
    One of the BEST bunch of people on earth. Check them out at a Good Guys event running the DEUCE DOINGS.

10. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

I wonder if someone is scamming the club?

11. Fenders

Fenders

Clubs?

Charities, scholarships, kids for Christmas?
    All worthy causes, and we should all do what we can.... but what do they have to do with a car club?

12. coop ED

coop ED

are club has no dues or officers either. some clubs in the area had dues or bank accounts and they are no longer around. either took money or power hungry assholes. club has been together for 13 years now. we have one big show a year that we put on and we like not making money on it. although it does it just goes back to the venue. much easier and no stress.

13. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Or if my computer has been banned from Canada?

14. My club is called my family the members include my wife and kids /grandkids no dues no meetings, no caravans, i get there on my time, i stop when i want to, and i leave when i want to, i am not a follower