Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods SBC with Ardun Heads at the Revolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lobucrod, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowboyinachair

cowboyinachair
    from colorado

i think the car is cool

some times fake is all thats out there how many guys are running tires made in the 30's 40's 50' not many they are repos but thats ok. a sbc stroked to a 383 with 3 97's not a 50's 60's thing but its ok cuz the sbc was around. 440's being call 413's thats ok. its hot rodding mix and match make it ur own and enjoy it!

2. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

i think the thing is pretty darn neat; and eye catching! who the hell cares if its fake or not. It was an ingenious idea and he ran with it. It certainly follows the mission of "being traditional" without shelling out rediculous amounts for the real deal.

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Katyfattrodder, the thing that I have noticed about most of the vocal haters on this board is that you never see photos of their cars or as Oldschoolrodder said above they show up in a rig that is something that none of us older guys would have been caught driving back in the day. They just think that they need to be vocal with their alleged hating of the car simply because they hope it gives them "Trad creds". Now they can go back out to the car ports and figure out how to fake the "patina" on their mid 60 somethings.

4. uncle Dave

uncle Dave

And faked old paint and faked old cars are ok????
    are you guys shittin me?????
    Take a look at your ride and make a list of the fake shit you have on yours!
    really!
    unky d

5. As I said on the first page, I like your ride. Let the haters hate....and keep on smiling when you're driving yours down the road. :D

6. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

no matter what there will always be haters here on the HAMB. You'll never get away from them....they obviously have nothing better to do with their time than to complain about what others are fortunate to have. You have a sweet ride than many of us would be more than happy to drive around in. It is a work of art and it is built in a traditional manner and it is very much HAMB friendly. It blows my mind on some days to witness how rude people can be on here. Those who are preaching to the choir are so quick to judge but we dont see any photos of their rides being shared. You have a great ride and enjoy it. thats all that matters!

7. Fenders

Fenders

Agreed. When did fake become traditional?
    Now if he could'a put real Ardun heads on a SBC I'd be impressed....

Oh, as for namecalling ("haters")... I don't hate the car, the workmanship is great, I just think the effort could have been better spent in a different direction.

What name should we call those that like phony stuff on a hot rod?

8. One Finger John

One Finger John

O.K., how come no one has asked to see her naked? Let's see those valve covers come off. :eek:

9. fiveohnick2932

fiveohnick2932
    from Napa, Ca.

Nice work. Would be nice to see whats lurking under those ardun valvecovers :)

10. darkk

darkk

I only read a few of the posts but...

QUOTE=aussiesteve;7238727]Neat car but I,m not into the fake Ardun.
    It,s like putting lipstick on a pig,it is still a pig.[/QUOTE]

I like fake...*think* BOOBIES! Anyways, I've kissed a few pigs, with lipstick...hell even done some things I'm sure I wouldn't want my mom to know

^ what he said

Thinking? I don't think, I just write stuff and laugh at the replies.......

11. He won't do it........but if you have an imagination it is a cross between these 2 animals,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.