Register now to get rid of these ads!

Besides "Cars" what are your other hobbies? w/video!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingnutz, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

I hunt with a recurve bow and flintlock black powder rifle. I also build flintlocks and shoot other guns from assault rifles to automatic pistols,(I use to be a gun smith) well not as much anymore just the black powder stuff now. Big boom big boom!
    Sneaking a round in the woods is very calming :)
    [​IMG]

2. pow06er

pow06er

I draw or paint

3. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

I collect and operate antique toy trains. Mostly American Flyer S gauge, and 3/16th scale Marx tin lithographed stuff. I have an 11'X 22' layout in the basement for winter fun. I also play guitar, causing real guitarists to spin wildly in their graves.

4. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

Russian Climbing Ninjas, wow. thats all i can say. people did this in high school, but they called it freestyle walking ( making fun of the kids on rollerblades)

5. mongo51

mongo51

I run in a lot of demo derbys.I also build models.I also work on other junk.

6. evilone0528

evilone0528

MMA,and DualSport motor cycles................

EVIL

7. fleetbob50

fleetbob50
    from Waco,Texas

I collect old u control model airplanes, especially speed models and old ignition model engines. I also have an old biplane and motorcycles, all gathering dust for now, but someday!

8. marcoman

marcoman

Taking pictures of things I see at car shows that (sometimes) never see the light of day...
    ~Marcoman.com~
    [​IMG]

9. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC

A-V8 Boogie - Jack Baymoore and the Bandits

Filmed by Matt S.

Cry Cry Cry - Tennessee Drifters

Filmed by Rolf L.

10. OneRustedDodge

OneRustedDodge

Guitars, Drawing, Hockey...

11. Oh yeah, Mark you got it! Good little video.

I also seem to "forget" the camera a lot when I get to go up. Makes for a lot of good memories, though.

And then there's the family history, firearms, exploring old mines and etc., to keep me busy when I'm not working on the airplanes or cars.

So much stuff to do; so little time and so LITTLE money...:(

12. slow64

slow64
    from MB, Canada

Guitars, fiddling with tube-state electronics, homebrew, b&w photography, old stuff, obscure rock n roll, bicycles. These things go in cycles -- I'll do something for awhile, then not, then later come around full circle and do it again.

13. nutrocker

nutrocker

getting my friends to buy cars, love spending other peoples money. LOL

14. long board skate boarding,riding my schwinn,kickin it with my pitbull,hunting and shootin off my guns

15. bigken

bigken

After about a half-million miles covered in the last 25 years, this scooter's been collectin' more dust than miles............
    Gotta git this damn truck done. Really diggin' the folks I've met throught the HAMB, reminds me of the ole-scooter folks, from years back. Not the yuppie-scum that make up a large part of the 'riding-public', these days.

Attached Files:

16. Don Lyon

Don Lyon

Old airplanes, warbirds in particular. Spent 11 years working on F-86's as a civilian.

17. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

18. Ramblux

Ramblux

Photography:
    [​IMG]

and

Drifting:
    [​IMG]

19. Bugman

Bugman

Recently(since christmas), I've been playing with R/C stuff. I've got a box of Xmods cars, 2 sub-micro helis, one micro heli(20" rotorspan), and a 39" wingspan P-51 Mustang. Video to come as the weather gives me a chance to fly :)

20. I thought I'd bring this old shakey phone cam video back to the top since a couple of my friends have been gone for a couple of years.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K72dj2zUFVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've been dreaming of piloting again and God willing...

21. shortypu

shortypu

Drag racing up hill in the sand,slow rock crawling,and rc crap that eats hot rod parts money.

Attached Files:

22. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

Photography, adventure riding(BMW GS), bicycling, cooking/smoking, & traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

23. Besides my hot rod, the rest of my time goes to my backyard railroad, and helping my wife with her garden. This was shot a couple years ago during one of her garden partys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34BqpirFUQ

24. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

GUNS & CARS!---The 2 are unseaperable!!

25. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

Photography, searching out cool antiques, music (as in listening too, mainly blues and rock & roll) and a little fishing when time permits.

26. Gsnickets

Gsnickets

downhill and freeride mountain biking, and bmx when the trails are wet..... I know downhill in the midwest is a joke, but we have HUGE moles. used to race motocross before I blew my knee out and broke my back... twice. starting to get pretty seriously into golf as I grow a bit older.

27. That's one heck of a layout!

Ok...Ok... besides GUNS & CARS... (now you really have to think!!! Hahaha!:))

28. Photography and antique hunting replaced all my physical sports after 4 back, 4 Hernia, rotator cuff, shrapnel surgeries it's hard for me to get out of bed!:eek:

29. Gsnickets

Gsnickets

tempurpedic.... life saver. I've lost two discs from the last time i broke it, vertebrae sit on top of each other, that bed has changed my life, or at least the first 15 minutes after i wake up. I was on a lot of pain pills coming out of it when i first got back on me feet, ended up having a nice drug addiction to deal with afterwards because i could never sleep... literally mean that bed saved my life.

30. Cutlassboy68

Cutlassboy68
    BANNED
    from Boone, Nc

Hobbies... Hmm... Drawing, air brushing, playing with my little man (single dad), and kayaking...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.