Register now to get rid of these ads!

breeders beach party! flood 2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Hell Breeder, with all your new found sand I suppose you'll be telling people you have beach front property !

2. havi

havi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZywxsJtkw3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Havi, it's way to damn cold to build sand castles! Lol

4. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

Glad to see the Waggy was saved.

Jeff

5. havi

havi

My mom drove one just like it when I was real little. Same color, too.

6. 1932roadster

1932roadster

Breeder

I took the time last night to read the entire 19 pages of your thread. You, your family and your friends are an inspiration to us all. Times have been hard on us all the last few years but you have had it harder then most. Your positive attitude, dedication to family and friends in the face of adversity is inspirational to say the least. Thanks for sharing a picture of your life and if there is anything at all we can do to help just tell us.

Joe

7. HotRod33

HotRod33

great to see that you are back in the house.... Real nice sandbox you have to play In outside..... And you must have found a little time to take a break and do sometime besides work... Congrats on the addition to your family...

8. Hey breeder
    Glad to see your family going forward.
    Congrats on the new addition to your family.
    Now get a rubberband and wrap it around your junk as tight as u can,it will fall off with time,I've seen...errrri heard it works!
    Now nobody tell my wife,cuase the mistress will be sad

9. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Congrats on the impending addition to the family!

Hang in there buddy.

10. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

11. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

19? Wow, I didn't notice! Writing a damn novel on here huh?:eek: thanks again gang. I don't know how to multiqoute on here, or I'd thank ya I'n person. Someone pm me on how to do so if ya know plz! :eek:

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

wow! was lookin for pics on my 53 for sale and found these! in the words of alan jackson........ remember when.....lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wow, never thought id miss weeds!!!haha! ahh life, you crazy ride ya! anyone have a sand mower? they have to make them, they make every damn thing else! :)

13. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

the BEST THING thats happened so far this yr is..........

yup! after losing one a couple months ago, shana is at it again! she is now 13 weeks along and doing well. due 2 weeks after the rust revival. june 7th or so! thats been a real blessing for sure! thanks for all the prayers this yr for our family! they mean more then you will ever know!
    post house pics next!
    GOD BLESS
    todd[/QUOTE]

Todd,

If you would go back to your first love, this wouldn't have happened.:eek:.

I will make it a MUST GO TO, in July, to come over there and watch you change diapers.:D:D:D

Remember, you promised me the other time I would be the Godfather. You know, one of a Godfather's duty's is to make sure the father does good things, and raises that kid right.:):) This may be quite a chore with you!!!!!!

Anyway, take care over there. Good that some things are looking up for you and Shana.

HellRaiser

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Todd,

If you would go back to your first love, this wouldn't have happened.:eek:.

I will make it a MUST GO TO, in July, to come over there and watch you change diapers.:D:D:D

Remember, you promised me the other time I would be the Godfather. You know, one of a Godfather's duty's is to make sure the father does good things, and raises that kid right.:):) This may be quite a chore with you!!!!!!

Anyway, take care over there. Good that some things are looking up for you and Shana.

HellRaiser[/QUOTE]

My first love has arthritis Dallas! ;)
    Which diaper ya want to watch changed? Mine or the babies?
    We would be honored to have ya as the godfather friend! Wikipedia defines godfather as:
    I'n the event the real father runs out of money or beer, the godfather then takes matters I'n his own Hands and sends the real father a check and a case of busch light!!!!
    Wow, my brand even. Whoda thunk it! Good talking to ya last night Dallas! Been way to long bud!

15. Hey congrats man, good to see you're back in the house too.

16. Dyce

Dyce

Good to see your house becoming a home again Todd. You are a surviver!! Keep on breeding man!! World needs more people like you and your familly..

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Thx guys. Well, my lil tin shed was to screwed to fix, so I knocked it apart with the bobcat. I really wish I would have done it months ago, but the mud was just to damn deep. I had 3 boxes full of craftsman tools sitting on the floor! Aazing how sand can eat wrenches and shit! :0 dammit! I knew I had more tools then what I had . Just thought they were I'n storage! Well, they were, just not where I was hoping! Lol. I still have 2 more layers of frozen sand to break up for I see what else was I'n there! I hope I don't find any pets! Lol.

18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Well, my son is now a red belt! So, next June, I'll have a 13 yr old black belt, a 9.5 yr old daughter, a new born, and another rust revival just I'n the bag! Busy spring???? YES INDEED! lol

Attached Files:

19. MistShift

MistShift

Congrats on your son's red belt, and on your sense of humour. So when's that place going up for sale?

20. norms30a

norms30a

Tell your son congrats, um................does this mean you have to start being real nice to him :D

21. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Mistshift, I've I could afford to move, this thread would not be on here! Lol
    Norm, I do NOT. I'm the only one that knows where my key to the trigger lock is for the ar-15! Haha

22. MistShift

MistShift

LOL Breeder re: AR15... I tell my 2 giant sons all the time that old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time! Shoulda maybe not fed 'em so healthily.

And I do admire your sense of humour throughout all that sh*t. Hope it all works out, and that you find all the hidden fishies in the work van!

23. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

Breeder, been up north for turkey day, just got back, sounds like you have been busy. Glad to hear y ou are back in the home. we are busy with Christmas parties and getting ready to go to a place called Quartzite as. This is where we met and then married a few months later. this is always a special time of the year. beast wishes to. You and your family, may 2012 be a better year. Nancy and I both Lost our mothers this year, hope next year is better. Rainhater1

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Mistshift, no fish! Just wasp, and worms. :)
    John, I didn't realize you Both lost your moms. So sorry to hear that bud. Please except my families condolences . 2012 HAS to be better for all!

25. whisky runner

whisky runner

just found this thread..all i can say is wow!! breeder you really got wet there.. lets hope mom nature leaves ya'll be for awhile

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

I hope so to bud! But she all but shutdown cleanup for the rest of the yr! The lil bobcat can't bust threw frost to well, and as of yesterday, it doesn't fair well after a 3 inch rain! Lol

Attached Files:

27. whisky runner

whisky runner

yea i think winter is coming nothing much we can do about it... i just hope the rain will stop here soon too.. but i have to admit i like the flooded creek..gives me a good excuse to stay home..:)

the usual view from my deck

[​IMG]

after a few hours of hard rain..

[​IMG]

would you cross this bridge to go to work

[​IMG]

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

What bridge? Lol. Damn purdy view ya have there bud! Normally I mean! ;)

29. HotRod33

HotRod33

So when is your birthday party in january? I'll drive up and buy a couple of beers for you and I still got falcon tail lights for your present... act surprised when I give them to you.... You need to have a party after everything that has gone on in 2011.

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

I'll get it figured out bill. Prolly b at the end of janurary sometime. Why don't ya just bring the whole falcon! Then I won't have to "act" suprised! Lol
    Minor update...
    Wife is 17 weeks and doing good.
    I've had a wicked bug so ive saved 236.51 bux I'n beer funds the last 2 weeks..
    County has completely sucked on working on our ditches and road. Nothing new! That's what happens when you become elected for anything, you piss your ideas down the shitter to make more wealthy dicks happy I'n the county. Good ole USA!
    Selling my 53 belair to buy a lrg family ride. Boo
    Broke 2 toes on my left foot cause the bitch I'n front of me didn't wipe the lotion off her hands for I got to the pole( thanks vanilla sprinkles, you skank)
    Other then that, it's all good! I'll let everyone know when imma have a shindig! Gotta cash I'n my singles first!
    HAPPY NEW YR TO ALL YA ALL!