Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Tuck Fire Fund

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I felt physically sick when I got the news.

And knowing first hand that it was all fought for piece by piece makes it that much tougher to swallow.

Chin up Tuck. I know it isn't going to be easy, but you're miles ahead in character and talent. So it's on – you're getting help.

2. I'll do one even better than a monetary donation. I noticed Tuck had a Shoebox Ford that was destroyed. I've got a 1950 Ford Custom 4-Door with all of the sheetmetal to turn it into a 2-Door. It's got a 49-51 truck flathead Ford V8 with Mercury dressings (heads and complete 1949 intake with carb and air cleaner) and a Mustang T5 that is bolted to the stock flathead bellhousing. I've got a ton of parts that will come with it. It's yours, Tuck. I don't want a dime for it. It comes with a title, but I never got it switched over to my name. The only major hurdle is that I don't know where you live, and I will definitely need someone here to help me get the car to you. Someone help me get Tuck a project back.

3. Damn those photos are hard to look at. Sorry to hear this.

SBK, that's a damn cool offer.

4. I mean it. No joke. Someone help me get it to him.

5. ugotpk

ugotpk

Hey Ryan, Where do you send Paypal money for Tuck.
    The money has been sent!
    Paul, you have sent $10.00 USD to HollywoodTuck.
    We sent a receipt to your email inbox. We also sent a notification to HollywoodTuck at [email protected]. View transaction details

No money for you Evel

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  6. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

man thats so cool of you!!!!

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

[email protected]

8. Clutched

Clutched

Dude. This is Horrible. I am so sorry Tuck..

9. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

SBK....you are one hell of a guy to do that for Tuck! That is the coolest thing, ever, man!

10. Tuck, send me a PM so we can set it up. If someone can haul it to you who is reading this post for free, that would be even better. If someone can haul it, PM me or post it on this thread that you can. And everyone do their part to get the word out. I want Tuck to get this car. I'll post pictures of it after work. I don't have any on me at the moment.

11. kingpins

kingpins

tuck has helped me out so much with tips on screen printing my own shirts and dropped what he was doing to do so, im just a stranger to him. hell of a nice guy. funds coming your way tuck.

12. titus

titus

I heard yesterday,bad news, thats one thing happening that i worry about all the time.

Ive got a lasalle trans sitting i told him he can have.

jeff

13. Killer

Killer

dude. fire scares me silly. $$ on its way. If you need anything, holler. I'll be on a fuckin plane if need be.

14. not much of a balance in my paypal account, but I'll be sending it over in a few minutes.

15. Done

16. slim53

slim53

I can't imagine. Tuck, I got a truck and an able body if you need help.

Slim

17. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

Tuck if you need help before everything is covered in snow contact someone locally and we can get something organized quick. As a fellow Kanadian we both know it will be much tougher by winter, and by spring the mud will be fierce. Hope to hear from you soon!

18. slammed

slammed

HAMB auction time!

19. BadCat68

BadCat68
    from C.R. MN

im local to him too and can come help clean up or whatever on the weekend

20. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Tuck, We are so sorry to hear about the fire and all that was lost. Keep your head up brother, it hurts to loose the "stuff" but we are happy you are still with us.

We are making a donation the the payPal fund and we will put together an auction tonight. By the way, the outpouring of support really shows how much people like you. Know that we have your back.

Call me if you need anything. Tools, parts, clothes, whatever. If I have it, it is yours.

John and Cynthia,

21. This is a great idea.

22. Bull

Bull

23. Seriously man I can't imagine.

It isn't a lot, but what I had in my paypal is on your way. Best of luck bro

24. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

All I can say is I'm deeply saddened with your loss. The one bright spot in this is that this is the best damn forum ever and the people here care. There is a solid connection between hot rodders that most people don't understand. I'm in,
    Dan

25. Aaron Kahan

Aaron Kahan

Tuck,
    Man I feel so bad for you. The pics are devastating, but I'm really glad people are reacting with an outpouring of help and support. Keep your chin up, start the clean up process, get re-situated and then get back to producing amazing stuff.
    Take care,
    Aaron

26. Im lost for words. I hope what I could send can go a long ways for ya!!!

Hang in there buddy!

If there is anything else I can do, PM me!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  27. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Man, that really is awful. I'm just glad nobody was hurt. I sent a little bit and hope it helps at least getting back in the right direction. Best of luck Tuck!

28. red grees

red grees
    from bridger mt

I am new to the H.A.M.B. But no stranger to disaster. Tuck I only know you from a MAD FABRICATOR SOCIETY dvd its not just a disease it truly is a brotherhood.Will hit my paypal account .Sorry for your loss.life is what happens while you are making other plans,RED

29. I can spare a little. hope the exchange rate dosent suck to much.
    I dont know Tuck, but i know the power of the Hamb.

30. Sorry to hear about this, I have met Tuck a couple of times couldn't meet a nicer guy. I am local and if you need any help cleaning up let me know.