Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rant about the hamb auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockin rebel, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have contacted Ryan and Kevin...still nothing. I did not get everything on the auction, I paid $300. for...SOMEBODY HELP...I am getting pissed, as you can see. thanks

2. striper

striper

What auction? Who ran it? Have you contacted them?

Not much detail here for anyone to help.

3. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

Whats the link to the auction?

4. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

Ryan has always responded real quick to PM's. Are you sure he is getting the messages? He is a upstanding righteous guy!

5. I don't know if he is getting them, that's why I am asking here. The aution was for the fellow, who's young wife, has passed. all my hamb, pm's have been lost.. Chadilac was looking after it, and yes I have contacted him. Ryan did respond to my first cry for help.. The part I am missing is from another hamb member. It is an aluminum coil cover... thanks again, Lloyd

6. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dude-relax! They will work everything out, just give Ryan a little time. I have bought several items at auction and things take a little time to work out as several people are involved. alex

7. I am trying to relax. this has been month's waiting, not just a few days.. get the facts first.

8. phat rat

phat rat

This is the time Chadilac announced that Rockin Rebel was the winner, 09-27-2011, 11:02 PM. Seems as though 2 months should be time enough for people to come through. Rebel posted a while back about this and obviously didn't get anywhere.

9. moefuzz

moefuzz

Months waiting?

I sent a package to Australia and Canada post took 4 weeks to get it to our border, that was 3 weeks ago and it still has not made it to the Aussie coast.

Take A Chill Pill and learn to expect this from CANADA POST

10. Tony

Tony

I have no real way to know, but i'm thinking it's more a thing of principle vs the item itself..could be wrong though.
    Best of luck man..I'm sure Ryan and chaddilac will get it squared away for you. Sometimes it just takes longer than we'd like and patience can be hard to gather in those times..

Tony

11. I ship to wa.98226.....so it should not take months.?????????

12. thanks Phat rat and Tony... It is some principle. This was a fellow hamber who offered this up. And I am Canadian and do not know the people that I helped, but still should be able to get my goods.??

13. jipp

jipp

yeah, it dose not always take long time to get stuff from canada. or ship too there.. like with anything tho, communication is the key and its sounds it was lost somewhere along the lines.. 300.00 is quite abit of change for some.. so i do not see any problem asking for information after 2 months. iv had to learn patients because of a accident.. unfortunately this has also ment iv been ripped off waiting for such.. but this is a stand up forum.. you will get your goods.

chris.

14. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

If it has been 30 days, you can have a tracer ran from the Postal Service if they used them. Maybe it was lost in transit. I'd try to find out if they can tell you when it was sent. Most companies can run a tracer after 30 days. UPS, FedEx, etc.

15. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

This wasn't an auction for me or the hamb. And I've replied to your email three times and have heard nothing back. Maybe check your spam folder or pm me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.