Register now to get rid of these ads!

ISKY Racing Cams Art Needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roach Studios, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Roach Studios

Roach Studios

I am excited to tell everyone that ISKY and Roach are getting together and doing vintage t-shirts. If anyone has vintage ISKY ads or images that would make cool t-shirts let me know. We have 4 designs now, but I would like to do some really old rare stuff. Thanks for your help. BP

FYI: In Picture: Ed Newton, Ed Iskenderian, and Me at Roach SEMA booth

Attached Files:

2. There probably are tons in Isky's office, but no one could find them !

3. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

There is a hamber on here that sells old Isky decals. Can't remember his name though.

4. I see you've been there too Don. Ever see the giant carp he had in the tiny aquarium? The water was so murky you could barely see the fish. He was a perfect mascot for Ed's office!

5. toml24

toml24

How about this one.

Attached Files:

6. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

After college, I went to work at "The Art Studio", which had a locked on the first inside page of every automotive magazine at the time, '72. One of the clients was Isky. Sometimes, he would drive over in his old convertible Cadillac. There was so much junk in the Cadillac, the only open area to sit was the driver's seat. (LOL) Isky's son started doing the company advertising so we lost the account. You can tell because the Isky logo suddenly had a drop shadow.

7. Muttley

Muttley

Here are some cool ones, let me know if you would like larger scans.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Mark T

Mark T

How about the Isky Cam tag that came with your cam back in the day, I think that would make a great Tee Shirt.

<--- <--- <--- LOOK

9. Roach Studios

Roach Studios

Awesome stuff! Thanks everyone for your comments and ideas.