Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **SEMA 2011 Photos --- Live Coverage!**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Malcolm, Nov 2, 2011.

1. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! The pics on here just convinced me that everything I build is crap! My welds are crap! My body work is crap! My fab skils are crap! and my garage is crap! and my car is crap! Think I'll go see if I have enough gas to set it on fire and put it out of it's misery!:D

2. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

Thanks for sharing the great shots.

3. Drive Em

Drive Em

Sorry for some of the non centered pics, but I was taking alot of these in a hurry with one hand.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Drive Em

Drive Em

5. Drive Em

Drive Em

6. Drive Em

Drive Em

7. Amazing how you can go through something like this and miss things. Like that big shopping cart in Drive Em's pics--I never saw that.

BTW, I also went to the Imperial Palace Car Museum while I was in Las Vagas (click the link if you want to see what that was like). In some ways, I liked it better than the SEMA Show itself!

8. L. Eckart

L. Eckart

Thanks everyone for sharing all the great pics. I really hope to get there in the next year or so.

9. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

This bus was wild, the interior was way cool. He set up the controls so you could drive it from the cab, or, switch the steering column with an extension to steer from on top like a flying bridge on a boat. Spent a while talking to Art Himsl, that was fun. Never met the man before. Nice guy, a legend.

10. That 63 Comet S-22 by Hollywood Hot Rods is a Stunner! I had one in a factory color similar to that...260/4 Speed, nice car....Though it's not HAMB friendly, does anyone know where to find more pics of that car? It's not on their website....Thanks.....

11. dragass

dragass

Don't have info but I spotted the bike at the Devils tower in Wyoming this summer and the thing is unreal man.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Buz

Buz

The bike was done by Brain Fuller of Fuller Customs on the Cafe Racers show on HDTV Channel 1030 on Time Warner cable here.

13. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

AAAAHHHH Brian Fuller!! Cool, Thanks guys! Thanks dragass for the extra pics!!

14. mkilger

mkilger
    BANNED

there was a time were Sema wouldnt let photos to be taken, i wish they still did what a pain in the ass, too many people walking around taking pic's. They should just open it up and let every one in for free I say more then 1/2 the people dont need to be there are not in the biz at all. ok done with rant nice pic's

15. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Yep, I am one of those that doesn't need to be there. This is just a hobby for me, and not my business.
    Maybe you were the guy that made a comment about me standing in the aisle taking photos, while walking by? :)

16. ehrawn

ehrawn
    from Oahu

I'm diggin the color of this woody. Anybody know what it is?
    [​IMG]

17. Kyle Counsil

Kyle Counsil

I believe it is Meadow green it is the same color as my Mercury pickup but some different years had different shades.

18. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Cool pics! There are quite a few of those cars that I missed, but I was only in the main hall the majority of the week with the Raybestos GTO-R. Only my second year there, but man, what a great trip this year!

19. mosimpson

mosimpson

Lobocrud-

Not that it is paticularly important, but that Indian Motorcycle has to be pre 1946 due to the leaf spring front end. In 1946 Indian introduced the girder & fork which ran thru 1948. After that telescoping forks were introduced.

Nice looking bike, thanks for posting!

20. screwshiney

screwshiney

Damn not one pic of the truck in our booth lol.

This was 2nd time going, but my first time working a booth all week. WOW it's def nicer walking around for the week rather than standing lol. It is nice to get in there at 7am and walk the show without anyone else in there. I've got a bunch of pics but mostly all of the them have been posted already with the exception of a few.

21. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

The Raybestos GTO-R is awesome! We stood around it for a while checking out the details.
    How did the Optima Challenge deal go?

Which truck and which booth? I may have a photo of it...

22. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Thanks! The Optima Challenge was lots of fun! We had pro-driver Robb Holland be the pilot, which took us to exhibition status. But that's ok. We got alot of good information with his ass in the seat that will help us make the car better. It was our first time on a track with it due to the cars promotional schedule, so we learned alot. Robb loved the car though. Said he would thrash it anyplace anytime, which is really cool to hear from a pro-driver. We became fast friends over the course of the weekend. No passengers allowed on the course, but I rode shotgun with him on the drive to Parumph. All I will say is, it was the highlight of the week! :D

23. tatersgravy

tatersgravy
    from midwest

"OK" I'll take that one and that one and "Oh" wait, one of those and ....!

Too much!!

Thanks for sharing!

24. Retribution

Retribution
    from Western PA

It was my first SEMA. If your a car guy, this is heaven. Cool cars and cooler chicks.

I took a ton of photos and most don't apply to the HAMB but, here are a few that do, enjoy.

BTW, look at the cool Urns, nice way to go out! Finally, I think everyone knows Courtney!

Attached Files:

25. krome

krome

26. REBEL43

REBEL43
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from TENNESSEE

Great photos, I didn,t see half of these.
    Thanks for posting

27. It is amazing how you can walk SEMA all four days and still see different stuff everyday and probably miss alot as well.

Bob it was great to meet you there too.

28. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

It was great to meet you, Bob --- Happy Birthday today!

29. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Thank you for taking the time to post. Really enjoyed the coverage. Any more shots of this one? Might anybody know what wheel/tire combo it is?

30. Just found this thread. Great pix Nick, thanks for sharing.

I don't see the new 3x2 357 intake for the "Y". Was it there on another wall?

[​IMG]