Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rip my dear charlie and nancy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Nov 2, 2011.

1. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Im in shock here, I first met Charlie in Wayland, really didnt see, him once or twice a year, the rust revival, maybe the Pile up or the Drags. Everytime we met it was like we just talked the day before, super nice guy, always asked about my projects and told me his plans for his stuff, and he knew how to have fun.I didnt make any of those shows, this year, due to my own problems, now I regret not getting to see him one last time.My prayers go out to all his family and friends. Im gonna miss you brother.

2. True friends are hard to find losing them is even harder . By the pictures it looks like you shared some great times together and those are the memories that really count .Stay strong for your family and his but allow yourself to grieve . So sorry for your loss . Rob

3. DMFB

DMFB

Sorry to hear of your loss man.

4. breederswife

breederswife

Charlie and Nancy were wonderful people that we are going to miss greatly. Breeder and I have more friends through fellow Hambers that we see once or twice a year as we did Charlie that mean as much to us as the family members we see on a weekly basis. It truly has been no more of a year for our family than any others, we truly just wanted to pay our respects and love to a couple of wonderful people that we have some wonderful memories with. And Charlie, I am still sorry for running you over on the sidewalk at the first Rust Revival running after a fire extinguisher;) You both will be missed and we will enjoy talking of our memories with you for years to come!

5. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Damn, I partied with Charlie at the HAMB drags a year or two. Really like that guy.

6. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

so sorry to hear the news. I'll definitely keep the family in my prayers.

7. pool

pool

Charlie and Nancy were perfect for each other. I can only imagine how her loss was affecting him. I knew Charlie as more than a fellow kropduster, he was a friend who had soul and a heart of gold. May you both rest in peace.

8. greaser

greaser

Damn! Thats horrible news. I can't even begin to imagine what hardships you guys have been through. Please accept my sincere condolences. Prayers for the family.

When the road gets rough, think about the great times you shared with Charlie and Nancy. I pray those thoughts will smooth the trail.

Dennis

9. I can relate to Shana's thoughts about how close you can get to people you only see two, three, four times a year. I have friends I only get to see at certain events but once a year, but that doesn't mean I don't love them like a brother or sister.

Words can't ease your pain but I WILL say this: Charley & Nancy were blessed to have friends like Todd & Shana. Good, genuine caring friends are a rare thing these days.

Prayers sent to all of you.

10. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Someone told me once when I dealing with the loss of a loved one, "Life isn't measured by how breaths we take but by how many events in our life that takes our breath away".

Prayers are already sent.

11. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Damn Breeder, sorry to hear this. Stay strong for your family.

12. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Darn, sorry to hear Breeder. As mentioned, you and your family have had a challenging year for sure. Hope it only gets better and soon for you all from here out. RIP to your friends. Sounds like they will be missed for sure.

13. Gizzy

Gizzy
    from N.W,Ohio

Peace Out man.Sorry for your loss.

14. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

the pictures you posted really painted a picture for those of us who didnt know them of what we were missing, thank you for that. i will be praying for all.

15. Todd, my heart is torn for you and you wife as well as the families who lots their love ones.
    Their love for one another must have been deep and true and infectious to those who's lives they touched.
    Yesterday was All Saints day, a celebration for those who've departed and are united in Heaven, a happy day.
    As my prayers go up for you and the crew, let's celebrate these souls God united, first here and now in His kingdom,
    along with the fond memories of Charlie and Nancy, painted on those photos you shared of with your family on the HAMB.
    Go bless ya brotha!

( Should'a PMed this one, huh?)

16. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Wow I'm very sorry for your loss,such a sad story.My deepest condolences to you and both of they're family and friends....

17. RIP Charlie & Nancy.

Breeder I can't help but think 2011 can't get over quick enough for you. Here's hoping 2012 brings you a lot less sorrow, pain and rain. Hang in there.

18. Thanks for starting this thread Todd. Only you could show in words and pictures what real people Charlie and Nancy were. I will miss my Kropduster brother and his lovely wife. R.I.P. John

19. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Breeder, brother. I'm sorry to hear mate.
    I had this long arsed reply about coping with shit like this, but mate......deep breaths, big swigs, and good mates will get you through.

Doc.

20. Our sincere condolences to you and yours. Prayers to family and friends.

Julie & Mark

21. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Sad to hear this Breeder, My prayers go out to all those hearts that hold them dear

22. breederswife

breederswife

23. Muttley

Muttley

This sucks, it seems like I cant log on to the HAMB anymore without seeing a post about another Hot Rodder passing away. :( :(

24. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

Sorry for your loss.

25. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Wow, that's really sad. Condolences to the family and friends of Charlie and Nancy.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  26. They were much too young. Condolences to the family and friends.

27. Morrisman

Morrisman
    from England

42 years old? That is just so wrong, in so many ways. :(

28. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Hot Rod Heaven needed his talents.
    Sorry to hear this.

29. Man, Breeder, you've had a year - I am so, so very sorry. Draw strength from the good times and keep the faith ...

30. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

Sorry about the news Todd. Hang in there man you have lots of friends.