Register now to get rid of these ads!

What about registration for 2011?

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by badnabor, Jul 19, 2011.

1. badnabor

badnabor

Is there a sticky that I'm not seeing? I'd like to see the criteria & date for this year. My '36 probably won't pass as traditional with a 283 CI Chevy, even though its close to 50 years old. But I'd still like to see the show! Enjoyed it last year!

2. guitarmook

guitarmook
    from Austin, TX

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

yep... just go to the official site linked to above and all is there.

Thanks,

R.

4. chavelo

chavelo

If you don't get a response does that mean you are not accepted??

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No, all emails will get a response from one of us... Try shooting it over again.

[email protected]

6. Ryan, when does pre-registration end? Also, I don't know if I'll have my 29 roadster in a condition worthy to be in a show, but it also doesn't fit in the "post-48 good parking" lot either. Do you advise not driving it? :)

7. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

If your car is drivable, you are coming dude...

8. carl4675

carl4675
    from Conroe, TX

I sent my request in to attend the Revoloution....I got turned down like a bed spread........32 Ford with a LS-6 motor ....doesn"t fit the criteria.....but it sure makes that old Ford run good and get 23 MPG......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in love with a bitch I can't stand.............

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  9. 46stude

46stude

No shit, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

10. So did you try to find out what the Revolution is all about before you applied?

11. carl4675

carl4675
    from Conroe, TX

FUXL...no I was actually invited by someone else....I figured it was just another car show.....ya'll are way too serious for me with all of that old prehistoric shit. I generally drive my car about 10 or 12K miles a year...I don't tow it. My other car has been in about 15 or 16 different states. I wouldn't think of getting on the road with drive train technology 50 or 60 years old. Ya'll go look at that prehistoric shit.....I'll go somewhere else. Different strokes for different folks....I just like cars....and preferably pre 48....just my 2 cents worth....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm in love with a bitch I can't stand.....

12. Not trying to piss you off, but you're right, different strokes for different folks...
    Check out the DogFight Magazine. Might be perfect for you:
    http://www.dogfightmag.com/

13. Rogueman

Rogueman

My A truck made it, but my buddy's A coupe didn't. It was to modern. Its Yellow and has Cragers on the back. I'm sure they will be gone soon just like the fronts.
    We have rooms at the Austin Motel and he will be there. Doesn't care if it's not in the show. We will have two nights to party in Austin down on Congress.

14. I really appreciate the effort to spotlight these old school rods personally.