Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ~~~Bad Bob's Merc in a Die-cast!!!!~~~

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Feb 24, 2010.

1. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

i'll get them both!

2. I actally think the blue one is pretty cool too!!!

3. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

I fiinally found Bobs Merc also, He and I were at the Long Beach Swap last weekend and found a vendor who had a few so we snatched em up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sean72

sean72

Hey Fellas, They should start to show up in WalMarts soon. They where shipped out about a week ago to their Distribution Centers. Good Luck.

Sean

5. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Thanx, good to know as I keep checking there for them!

6. I picked mine up last week at Route 66! Its about time!

7. daddio211

daddio211

They finally showed up at my Wal Mart in Utah. A big thanks to my wife for finding them, she knows I've been looking for them for a LONG time.

If it helps any of you "shoppers" here's a copy of the price tag SKU thing...

Attached Files:

8. Congrats Bob! I haven't been on the HAMB in a longtime, and just saw your car in tin. I will have to pick one up at the swap meet next month, and get Doug Dorr paint your name on the door, then get you to sign it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer Dude!

9. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Scored me a set of Truck n Trailed Merc, 1 Black 1 Blue 2 weeks ago.

10. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I haven't found anything in any Wally Worlds around Nc or SC, even the first car only pack......

11. Edelbroke

Edelbroke
    BANNED

Anybody know where this toy was made? Was is made here in the good ole USA? Or was is manufactured in China or some other Asian country?

12. I haven't seen the BBMerc single, only in the Hauler Series.
    Walmart has just put out end caps with them, and has a locator on the website.
    http://m2machines.com/
    I saw the Black BBMerc, as well as it in blue.
    I picked up one for my nephew's birthday, gotta ruin them early. ;)

The '57 Ford Transport is out and Awesome!

Attached Files:

13. My name is already on the door! I've been looking for some more so I can give one to Doug and one for Steve VanDemon,who did the flames...

14. I think they are made in China,but it's a SoCal company, M2 Machines. HAMBer,Sean72,works there. He's the one who made this happen. There was a rumor that the chopped version might be available,by itself,sometime soon. Right now,the only chopped versions are the two from the Vegas Diecast show. The black/pink flames and the pink/black flames. Mine is only available with the Hauler,in balck and a blue version.

15. There is a guy who sells them at Pomona swapmeet and Veterans swapmeet.

16. i picked up the black and blue haulers a couple weks ago

NOW i gotta find the 57 ford hauler as far as i know i have every 57 ford m2 has done but 2 of them

17. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I picked one up on Ebay as I couldn't find one locally. check all of the listings though as there is a wide difference in price from low to high and differences in shipping.

M2 Machines 49 Mercury in the search brings them up.

18. sean72

sean72

Hey Fellas, We have a deal with WalMart for 600 store end caps till the end of the month. On these end caps are the Auto-Haulers. Bad Bob's Mercury is from release 1. The end caps are filled with the first 4 releases. So good luck and the link below shows the 600 stores. You can always go to our site, www.M2Machines.com for more info. We have lots of new stuff coming. Thanks, Sean

http://batchgeo.com/map/39c523fe1f66515e0abdbe49a934a194

P.S. Here is Bad Bob's Mercury in the next Drivers release 12. This version is available as a single very soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. daddio211

daddio211

I think you should make one with the door name "Uncle Perv".... LOL.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen many of Bad Bob's "good" pictures recently!

20. Edelbroke

Edelbroke
    BANNED

Well after 24 pages of back slapping I wont make a negative comment on China or Wallmart. (Satan is the CEO of both) oops.

Neat car though. Wherever it came from

21. How about the '57 Ford hauler?

22. I've been lazy...hahaha!

23. daddio211

daddio211

24. That is too cool Bad Bob!!

25. rat pup

rat pup
    from houston

how sweet is that man

26. I found two on Ebay today! All my other sources say they CAN'T get them anymore. One was 17.00 and the other one was 19.00. Not bad,considering they were going for 25.00 at the LARS. Guess this will be the only place to find them from now on.

Just thought I would share,since I keep getting asked where to find them.

27. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

So we should all just call you and ask where to find them?

28. Gasoline Junkie

Gasoline Junkie

I'm in! I'm gonna get one anyway though :D

29. Sure,I'll do that. Raise some money for Tuck. Won't get them til Tuesday or Wednesday. Want to wait til I have one in hand...

30. I was looking on ebay for something else and decided to see if I could find one. I searched "Mercury Diecast Cars". Or you can look under "M2 Machines Diecast Cars".