Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rhinebeck Nationals 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SleightsburghMC, Oct 12, 2011.

1. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

Just heard Hudson Valley Streetrods will be hosting a new event next summer since the other guys left town. It should be similar to The Saturday spring event!

2. That's excellent news!

3. cadillac dave

cadillac dave

How do I sign up ? Cadillac Dave

4. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

They are supposed to have the details this weekend. I will pass them along as they become available.

5. skidsteer

skidsteer

This should be a big improvement.

6. its good somone stepped into fill the void

7. Jim.Biron

Jim.Biron

8. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

going to be great

9. Nemosgarage

Nemosgarage

keep us posted on a date looking foward to keeping shows in the valley

10. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Yes it's going to happen, July 27 & 28, The Rhinebeck Nationals Rod, Custom & Muscle Car Show. As a displaced member of the Hudson Valley Street Rods I'm very happy to see this come together.

Attached Files:

11. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

Sounds like they are encouraging a healthy swap meet like the spring show which is very cool.

12. jcs64

jcs64

$45 ?
    So much for the "affordable" part. I guess Im just too poor.

jeff

13. I was just thinking the same thing!?

14. speedyg948

speedyg948

thankyou hudson valley street rods!!!!! when GG pulled out of rhinebeck, it kinda felt like i lost an old friend....been goin for years...just printed your flyer....we'll be there!!!!

15. sacredsteel1

sacredsteel1

16. speedyg948

speedyg948

can anybody give any info about the spring event in rhinebeck?

17. Jay Ess

Jay Ess
    from New York

That is for 2 Adult Admissions...

18. CruZer

CruZer

Very good news. I rarely miss the spring dust off.Now I'll have two reasons to drive to Rhinebeck. Cool !!!!!

19. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

I think you get to pay for two even if there's only one..

20. This is exciting news. It's good that the Hudson Vally club is stepping up to the plate and will make it happen at a nice time of the year too.
    Our club will be there and I encourage the HAMB members to support this massive effort provided by the hosting club.

21. jcs64

jcs64

Isnt the addmision fee for the dust off only $10? Thats one that I go to because the price is worth it. $45 and not needing Two adult passes just cant work for me.

22. joee

joee

keep lookin in ur rear view ..cause i'll be commin fast and blow right past......the kid in the chopped sedan !!!

23. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

Flyer

Attached Files:

24. Right, I saw that. And the Goodguys admission also includes two people, for three days. I am not picking sides here at all. Just pointing out that their flyer begins with big letters saying AFFORDABLE. I don't see where that is any different than GG. In fact GG's is the better deal. GG is three days for that money. This new event is a Friday and Saturday. How many rodders go on a Friday? So in reality everyone will be spending $45 for a one day show. I really don;t see that as affordable.

But that is just me. Again, I am not trying to pee in anyones cereal here. Just pointing out a few observations.

25. speedyg948

speedyg948

IMO i don't think $45.00 is the end of the world.. ever had your nuts ripped off by terry cook and the lead east guys? i mean lead east is really kool with some great rides and out there people,but the prices for several days of attendance is really high and $50.00 for one day? c'mon guys

26. I don't think so either. I just find it funny that many people on here are pissing on GG for moving the show and complaining about the cost to get in. Then they are pushing this new show that is just as expensive.

Personally, I think that if you don't have the money on hand for the entrance fee then maybe hot rods shouldn't be that persons hobby. The entrance fee to a car show is by far the cheapest part of owning any classic car or hot rod.

27. SleightsburghMC

SleightsburghMC

Pretty sure gg was 45 or 55 if you were a member and 80 or 90 if you were not.

28. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

If your not already a Goodguys member it's $80-90.00 to enter. $45.00 doesn't sound all that bad now does it?

29. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

Good by good guys, hello hudson vally street rods!!!

30. Looks like Hudson Valley Guys 'n Gals pulled this one out of the jeopardy well.
    This news will tame down this thread for a while.