Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. So yes guys, we will be having a ten year anniversary bbq party with live bands, food and yes one or two beers.. I will post up a date ass soon as we set it up..so every one is invited,

2. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Killer chop on the shoebox. Perfect flow. Nicely done

3. DRAGWITHME

DRAGWITHME

my god damm scroll button broke on my mouse, thanks jesse !

4. bring it by and i will weld it and fix it with some of my bondo...lol..

5. big creep

big creep

wow! just wow! you guys dont fuck around homie!

6. the shoe box was built by the youngsters, all i done was gave them a chance no on else will...

7. SlmLrd

SlmLrd
    from DAGO

killer.

8. retroclassix

retroclassix

whats the colour of the shoebox? It's Killer! Great thread. Just read from page 1, keep up the awesome work Jesse

9. lgh1157

lgh1157

I'm gonna need more pics of that shoebox :D :D

10. a few more,..its a kustom mix, just left over paints we had..mainly black with some metallic reds and a red pearl..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  11. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Jesse just been through the whole thread. What can i say, fella your a legend. The cars you put out and your ethos towards supporting younger guys is awesome. I work with 14-19 year olds that no one will work with and society has given up on. Just trying to keep them busy and give them a basic education. Not an easy job but seeing some of these young guys and girls gaining confidense and skills makes it worth it. Jesse i'd love a T-shirt so i'll pm you some details.

Keep up the brilliant work, look after yourself and your crew and keep the faith!!

All the best from the UK

Dan

12. dan,..thank you..and its not an easy thing to do, but well worth it..

13. ricktard

ricktard
    from spokane

cool stuff dude

14. caddy is finally coming together..

[​IMG]

15. Smokey2

Smokey2

Lordy Lords..............Love tha' Chop, But, Do you think the backlite..........................Maybe ?, too big?

Quote : Take a Hudson, Make a Merc.........Or, Visa Vesa........
    Good Post, I'll Be Watchin' You ! :cool::cool:

smoke'

16. lol..smokey..what back light we talking about..??

17. big creep

big creep

wow that caddy looking sick! post pics when it all done!

18. A FEW RANDOM PICS AT THE SHOP..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. keep them coming ... jake

20. skyrodder

skyrodder

love these posts

21. rod rialto

rod rialto
    from rialto, ca

How do you feel about people coming to your shop, and just looking around?

22. nowaxn5

nowaxn5

More caddy pics pleeeaaassse!

23. jipp

jipp

you have a eye for a great chop.. that part is a art i think. a chop looks sweet or it sucks.. no middle line in a chop i personally think.. the teenagers chop looks great.. he can take pride in just show him the responses from the forum on his chop.. should be a great ego boost for the young lad. i was surprise at all the hate you got during the first few post.. blew my mind.. its obv you work is top shelf.. and like with anything there are plenty of ways to skin a cat.. not sure what gets some guys panties in a bind.. these same guys are probably not a lot of fun to be around. in the end tho if people are buying your cars, you are doing it right. period.. thank you for sharing. you rock my friend. Jessie for mayor :p
    peace homie.. ( im such a poser, i grew up in the mountains of Oregon to a single mom never seen a hood in my life. but it sounded like the right thing to say "homie" :p heh )

chris.

24. The only thing too big is your text ... :D:eek:

25. Desert_Rat

Desert_Rat

Awesome thread, I just spent a couple hours lookin threw it. Very cool builds. I'm very interested in the 38 chevy & 3? Dodge. For the obvious reason that I have a 35 Airstream that looks very similar to the two.. Haha.... I'd love to see the dodge lay'd out. Any pics? I'd love to lay mine out... What front end did you put on it? My car came from L.A. a couple years ago... Check it out... Thanks for sharing. I've really enjoyed your thread & looking forward to seeing more to come...

--Dustin

Attached Files:

26. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Way Cool stuff Jesse! Keep on doing what you're doing.

27. thanks guys...the black dodge and blue chevy..37 both have mustang II style front suspension..

28. I appreciate you guys took the time to upload pix of your work. Keep doing what your doing...........I dig that Hudson.