Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention Florida Hambers Stolen car!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by str8 6 str8 edge, Oct 4, 2011.

1. fomoco31

fomoco31

Lakeland here. I'll keep an eye out.

2. century55sedan

century55sedan
    from earth

on the look out in dade county.

3. Years ago while taking my course for weapons concealed carry, the instructor mentioned how in our great state of Florida, we can " use deadly force to protect our loved ones as well as our selves ". My first question was does the term loved ones include our dogs, and he replied, " YES ". I'm not giving legal advice here, just stating a fact presented to me by a N.R.A. instructor. I thought about trying to teach the Bulldogs to shoot, something small maybe a .380, but they are not the sharpest knives in the draw, if you know what I mean, cute as all heck though, TR

4. SIC98

SIC98

On the S.W. side, eyes peeled guns loaded! :eek:

5. Deuces

Deuces

Anyone that beat's a dog to death and steal stuff should be fed to the gators...:mad::mad::D:mad:
    Little bit of that "Chomp Chomp":D:mad:

6. some day that asshole will get his due payback

7. Dapostman

Dapostman

Why kill them? Smash the limbs repeatedly with a large hammer, it will never heal, dead people can't suffer.

8. jipp

jipp

you know i was thinking damn another car.. but my blood presure realy went up when i read the poor pup got stabbed.. man iv had a pup as long as i can remember, and have had several good friends( pups) over the years.. but never lost one like this.. i dunno if i could forgive.. you know i could not.. im a ok with taking them for a short trip into the back woods.
    chris.

9. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

I like the way you think.

If he's killing dogs now, how long until he starts killing witnesses to his thieving?

10. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

I F#$%ing HATE THIEVES!
    And i hate pet killers and child molesters(i know no children were hurt)Thank God, but the family pet come on.ARGGGGGGGHHHHH I am so pissed.
    I HOPE THEY GET F@#$ing what is definitely coming to the scumbags.
    i will be looking for that car around here for sure.

11. skoh73

skoh73

Killed the dog? Feed the motherfucker his own balls! Pieces of shit like that don't deserve to walk the streets.

12. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

Makes my blood boil, my pets are like family. If I see the car in my neck of the woods he will get some USMC justice. Then 911 for the ambulance!!! Will be on the lookout.

13. Deuces

Deuces

Go Marines!!! ;):D

14. Loppy

Loppy

How about that pic? And, reinstate public stoning!

15. hot74roadrunner

hot74roadrunner
    BANNED

here is some info you might want call this guy his name is jerry dempsy has a big mopar junk yard in north florida pres of a couple of mopar clubs he knows everybody especly in that area call him tell him what happend he will put the word out in the mopar world you will have a better chance with him than anywere his number is 904-904-5039 call between 9-1030 am or 2-4 pm any day but sunday good luck

16. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Thanks guys. Good idea calling Jerry. I dealt with him years ago. Good guy. I don't have a pic of the car, but I'll try to find a stock photo on line. Picture Daisy Dukes yellow Road Runner in Sublime green. Bright Bright green.

17. Deuces

Deuces

Here's what that body style looks like....

Attached Files:

18. Deuces

Deuces

19. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

A lowlife that had a knife on him and was willing to kill the dog probably wouldn't have hesitated to do the same if a person came upon him in the act. This idiot needs to be caught. :mad:

Don

20. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

We live in Florida, the punishment should involve Alligators.

21. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

I'll keep an eye out.
    I'll spread the word at Freaky Tiki this weekend too.
    Good luck.

22. This sucks about the car, but the dog?
    I like to think the dog was killed while tearing chucks of tweaker flesh of human scum.

23. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Come on Florida get these guys. I've had two cars stolen and got both back myself...but if someone killed my dog I'd completely lose it. Keep the HAMB posted on this story please...now go get the bastards!!!:mad:

24. railroad

railroad

Be sure and document the killing of your pet, ie police report. If you get them to court it will increase their punishment significantly. Sorry about your losses.

25. henry29

henry29

26. hitman912

hitman912
    BANNED

But then they'd probably get disability checks from the government. How about slash the tendons in their knees and ankles so they can still walk but will have a limp forever? And cut their dicks off. Or nuts. Or how about both? And then smash the hands and feet of anyone they love repeatedly with a hammer. That would make these scum bags suffer...

27. Gates

Gates

Here is a pic of the 72 style in lime green ...Hope they get their car back and some justice , that son of a b!tCH deserves to swing from his sack!!!!It's too bad they did not open the door to find some trailer trash inbred piece of crap torn to shreds by the dog..these pics are for reference only, i do not own the car..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

29. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

I'll keep my eyes open...freaking ass bag needs a beating when they find him..i hate to hear about stuff like this..

Rooster

30. I have a few shows coming up and will watch for the car down here.
    However, I am more upset about the dog, I hope the police get him before I do.....