Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attention Florida Hambers Stolen car!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by str8 6 str8 edge, Oct 4, 2011.

1. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Last week some asshole stole a lime green 72 satellite from a friends barn off hwy 301 between Tampa and Zephyrhills. The lowlifes decided stealing the car, tools, collectables and lawn equipment wasn't enough, so they also killed the families dog by stabbing her to death. The car has a mildly built 318. and was made to look more like a roadrunner. It had the center of the hood painted flat grey/black. The car may have been spotted in Dade city. There is a reward offered for info.
    Here is a copy of the news report:
    THONOTOSASSA — Hillsborough County Sheriff’s detectives say someone broke into a Thonotosassa antiques barn, stole an antique car and killed a family dog.
    According to detectives, the suspect entered what is described as an antique shop that is occasionally open to the public and began removing antique items.
    The suspect removed a 1972 Plymouth Satellite car from the barn at 14103 N. McIntosh Rd. in Thonotosassa.
    The suspect also killed the owner’s family dog, Ellie Mae, a 3-year-old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix.
    Officials said the suspect entered the barn sometime between Wednesday around 5 p.m. to Thursday at 4 p.m.
    The suspect also removed two motorcycles from the barn and placed them into the owner’s truck, which was parked near property’s Hwy. 301 gate.
    The hood was left up on the truck. Detectives believe the suspect was unable to get the truck started.
    Detectives describe the suspect they are looking for as a white male, Late 20′s to early 30′s, 5’9″, 140 lbs., thin build, short light hair. He was last seen wearing tank top, jean shorts and blue wader boots.
    Officials also said there maybe more than one suspect involved in the heist.
    The suspect’s vehicle is described as a dark colored truck pulling a white enclosed trailer
    Anyone with any information reference the suspect(s) is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 813-247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of this suspect(s) and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text “CSTB” and your tip to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. Deuces

Deuces

3. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

The poor dog is plenty for me to hang them by the nuts ! Hope they find this asshole.

4. Gas Giant

Gas Giant

I'm on the other side of the state, but I'll keep an eye out and a round in the chamber just in case.....

5. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

i hope they catch these pricks!

6. raidmagic

raidmagic

Ohhh so close to home! Hope they find them.

7. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

oh hell yes!!
    f*cken low life bastards,i feel bad about the cars & bike but to kill a mans dog.{a family member}..to hell with that hang by their balls & take a golf club to their ass's........my bet would be someone they know..

8. gassa-garage

gassa-garage

Will keep an eye out for it , sorry to hear about the dog :( Only a low life would do such a thing !

9. bob mertiff

bob mertiff
    from Yulee, FL

All eyes open here in north Florida. They need to die!!!!

10. It's bad enough to be ripped off but if someone were to hurt my dog...Geezus, I don't even want to say what I would do! What kind of lowlife scum sucking puke would do something like that?

11. Deuces

Deuces

They still still have ol' "Sparky" down in Fla.??? This asshole(s) needs to fry...:mad::mad::mad:

12. Insurance can't replace a prized pet/ family member.

I have a just punishment in mind involving large alligator clips and a 220V power line.

Bob

13. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

HOLY SHEET! BOB i like your way of thinking!but you forgot the bucket of water.

14. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bastards! Catch the pricks, then put 'em in a cage with a couple mean, hungry hounds, let the dogs deliver justice.

15. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

It seems that in today's world ... to be protected, you need a GPS tracker on your Hot Rod. There are lots of systems that are not that expensive. I have been told that you can even get a reduction on your insurance preminums if you have a GPS tracker installed.

As for the BASTARD who killed the dog ...
    He needs some serious punishment.

16. Thanks DR for that picture. I have 2 of those sweat hogs, and simply can't imagine life without them. I pray for the family, and feel there pain, horrible, horrible story, TR

17. Waste of electricity and resourses. Feed his meth head thief ass to the aligators, TR

18. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Really a shame on every level. We will keep our eyes out down in in case they headed south. Poor dog. :mad:

Don

19. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Exactly what I was thinking. Drop them off in the middle of the night 1/2 way across alligator alley and let the gators have at em. Worthless scumbags like this probably don't deserve the chance of surviving but chances are they wouldn't:mad:

20. A picture of that car should be nice to see.
    Someone on here, will probably, see it at some point.
    Let's hope you can post one.
    MIKE :)

21. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

ill keep a eye down here in miami, if i see does piece of shit ill make sure they dont get away

22. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Will alligators eat shit?

23. When I was a kid some basterds hung my dog, thats something thats hard to forget.
    Looks like someone had a "shopping list".

24. Very sad. Lets hope that the next dog they encounter tears them a new asshole, or releives them of their sticky fingers!

25. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Ok stealing a car is cause for an early grave..
    Killing a mans (or womans) Dog , is just over the top..I hope these theifs and murderers are found by the family they wronged...

because the law will not give them what they deserve

I would almost pitty the fool that would ever hurt or kill my wifes Pet, their days would definetly be numbered, she would hunt them down and kill them without ever thinking or caring about what would happen to her..I know this for a fact

26. That must be one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard, a Heartfelt sorry brother, TR

27. #1 Kawboy

#1 Kawboy
    from Fl

Better not see one (72 RR ) 'Round thes parts.... plenty of 'splaining to do.. to the cops.
    If I see one -911 and follow till cops show up.

28. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

wonder if the dog got a piece of the bastards? maybe check local ER's for dog bite victims getting stitched up.

29. Good idea. I had lost a good dog during a robbery attempt on my apartment years ago. Obviously she was hit with a bat or something heavy. We never thought to check the local ER, there was no sign that she got a piece of someone.

Bob

30. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

I will be looking here in North Florida, do you have any pics of the car? It would really help (dont tell anyone but I love those satelites).

Sorry to hear about the dog. RIP ol friend, He was guarding his property, sounds like a great dog.

MrC.