Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMBers at Hershey 2011!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChevyGirlRox, Sep 13, 2011.

1. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

is Hershey still under water?

2. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

I'll be there as a buyer, gawker, photographer, socializer, and all around gadabout! But only on Friday and Saturday......

CB

3. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Looking forward to seeing you! Find me for a seat and a chat!

4. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

I will be there on thursday to some recon.....stan

5. officerfalfa

officerfalfa

Same spot for me, CP 41. Probably doing more shopping than selling as usual!

6. Me & Ronnieroadster are in C4J 33 next to 37 Kid. This makes it easy for Flatoz to find us. Thanks~~ Chevy Girl Rox!!!

Laura & Ron

7. Von Dago

Von Dago
    from New Jersey

Is there a HAMB gathering, like the fordbarn guys do?
    I'm always late to the party :confused: LOL

And there used to be guys in the chocolate field that had a little jam session. I think it was Thursday night. Is that still happening?

8. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

are the fields still swampy ? Girl?

9. I'm going... but didn't want a spot this year. I'm bringing already sold parts not parts to sell. See ya all.

10. I will be hanging at or across from 37kid. When I can't walk anymore:rolleyes:

11. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Maybe this will be the year we will finally meet?!?!? Hope so!

12. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Hey Megan, thanks for pulling this together again. I'll be in the same spot unless I trade spots with the Canadians again and move down around the corner near Flamed Coupe, but still in the Red Field.
    Leavin' on Friday to make it to the Virginia Karb Kings show in Fredericksburg, Va. on Saturday, 8 Ocotber.

13. takid455

takid455

two things:

1) anyone have a maps w/ space son them so I can highlight member spots?

2) Friday or Thursday better? Typically I go on Thursday, but Since I have off the following Monday, I am thinking about going Friday for the extended weekend and ease of recovery from walking 10 hrs.

Lets here some input/ pros n cons.

PS looking for 56 Ford truck doors and 54-56 buick side trim w/ 54 portholes. Want the trim w/ 'check' that goes to bottom of rocker (century or special I believe). 2 door trim.

14. think ill be heading down on friday... havent been there in years and am really looking forward to it

15. bob giles

bob giles

Takid455, go to http://hersheyaaca.org/ and print maps of the fields. Also you can buy a program when you get there.

16. The37Kid

The37Kid

Megan makes a map with all the HAMB members spots once they are confirmed, great job that she has done for a few years now...........I have a new HAMB Banner on its way from California, please stop by and sign it C4J-41-42. That is the last spot on Main Street, Brookville and Bob Drake are on the other cornors, food vendor is across the way. Albreck towing is the site of the evening jam session, just down the isle close to the Coker tire spaces, just past the Meguiar's truck. But not cloce to Dick Spadaro and Bob Juliano.............if I forgot to give anyone a free plug please say so.:D I reserved my Enterprize rental van today. noboD is in charge of sunshine.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  17. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Hey NoboD........ I hear you are in charge of Sunshine..:rolleyes: Does anybody have an update on the construction situation or any problems to look forward to on the trip in?
    I'll bet thast parking field across the road from ther Giant center is still muddy....Good thing I've got spaces RCL 28 29.

18. noboD

noboD

A large dose has been ordered. Last few days have been in the high 70's. Better bring rain gear! All the main roads are back to normal. The damaged areas are way worse then in '72, the current MUST have been tremendous. Some houses lost their porches and other porches lost their houses. One house in the little town where the Canal House is lifted completely off it's foundation and moved about 150 feet. But his yardshed NEVER moved. The day parking lot across from the Giant center will be soft!!

19. Bob if you see me there you know Barb's operation went well. She gets operated on today. Keep her in your prayers. I hope to see you at Hershey. I don't care what the weather is. Mark B.

20. The37Kid

The37Kid

Mark, hope all goes well with Barb, I started a HAMB prayer requst for a speedy recovery.

21. skidsteer

skidsteer

Megan,
    My spaces have been changed to the Chocolate Field (YES!!) - CR 37-38. Thanks again for keeping this list up to date. Jerry

22. kool32

kool32
    from Kentucky

Have a swap space available for hershey in Orange Field OAF-26 for price we paid---$90.00. Call 859 361 4348. or e mail [email protected]. Thanks

23. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Will the rain up here ever stop ?

24. We are 3 spots down from Bob...flathead stuff on our table, Bob can point you in the right direction. I am usually at our spot until noon. I think the weather is going to be in our favor!! :)

25. Thanks Bob, Long day yesterday (12hrs) at the Hospital. Operation went well as expected. Waiting for Lab results. Should have them by Tuesday. Thanks for the Prayers. Hope to see you in PA. Mark B.

26. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thanks Mark, Glad things went well, hope the full recovery goes quickly.

27. jetmek

jetmek

better late than never...i have moved to RSG36-38 behind the stadium...al

28. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

I have the list completely updated as of right now. No maps this year, I'm like Hershey, SWAMPED!

See you all there!

29. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Oops...hope I didn't miss being put on the master list...I will be at RWG 15 about Thursday on. I am in sudden improvisation mode, suddenly acquired borrowed space and no actual idea what I am doing, so if you have a few stray small car parts to sell and no space of your own I will likely have a place where you can settumout. And maybe a coaster wagon you can borrow to schlep stuff out to parking lot.

30. The37Kid

The37Kid

This years HAMB Banner was made in Culver City, Ca. was hand carried and flown to Nashville, then FedExed for a Monday arrival. My daughter meet some guys on the plane from Austria on their way to a whiskey tasting, then on to HERSHEY, small world.