Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned pictures of Arlington WA. Dragstrip reunion 2011.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Great shots .....I always forget about this race/show.. whats the dates for next year?

2. desotot

desotot

nice pics.thx

3. k-member

k-member

Whoa Mika, how the heck are you? Pete1 I have a WWRA decal on the windshield of my model A.

4. Hey Keith. I ran into a guy that had you do a Naut fink(?) tattoo on his leg. Awesome artwork!!! I worked with him for a few years and lost touch with him until about 2 months ago. Carl is his name. We were talking tattoos and he mentioned a guy named keith did one for him. SMALL WORLD!!! Again awesome art work !! If I ever decide to get ink'ed I know who to see!!

5. Hey Johnny Hotrod. There are no races anymore at the Arlington drag strip. Just alot of dragsters lighting off nitro methane. Alot of cool old vintage cars that raced there back in the day!! How was Langleys show this year?

6. Bone Head

Bone Head
    from Kansas

Nice picture's, Thank's for posting them.

7. Our summer is drawing to a close. All the big shows are done but I will post more of the smaller ones as long as they fit this site and my taste. Thanks!

8. This link has a center spread of the goings on at Gulfport Drags if you're coming to Cruisin the Coast this year. http://www.issuu.com/motorsports/docs/gulf_coast_motorsports_october_2011/1
    Save the fine and avoid the fuzz on hwy 90 at Cruisin the Coast by taking it to the track a few miles north at Gulfport Dragstrip. They've got nostalgic drags going on as usual.

9. The problem is........ there are no drag strips left up north in WA.

10. Answer to the problems in America is more Traditional Rod & Kustoms and Dragstrips

11. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Soon to be one in Shelton, that's kinda north

12. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

Thanks for posting! You guys in the Pacific Northwest have some beautiful cars to be proud of!

13. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

The back of the "car" is very nice. Anybody got a picture of the....ahem...FRONT of the "car"?

14. Actually thats as far south in WA and equivilant to driving up to Mission BC. I'm talking north of Seattle. Like Arlington!!!!!!!

15. faisaldotpk

faisaldotpk
    from pakistan

Very beautiful cars and nice riding